Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
check out Katy's latest vlog....smug central.....even the thumb nail is cringe

Reactions: 4
check out Katy's latest vlog....smug central.....even the thumb nail is cringe
She looks like the mum from" BABE pig in the city "and I think she's put on more weight ...she's back on the skipping on tonight's video:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I see Debbie SW husband has the virus he's waiting on confirmation of his test results

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes don't think she'd cope if anything were to happen to him! she relies on him a lot,especially as they've no children
shes a bit of a bad ass though underneath it all, he was sending dick pics to someone a while ago and she roasted him for it and posted it all over a forum, made for an interesting read! go debs lol
but i do hope he's not got it as I agree they seem very co dependent and harmless, just a little odd and dull respectively ;) sans dick pics of course lol

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
shes a bit of a bad ass though underneath it all, he was sending dick pics to someone a while ago and she roasted him for it and posted it all over a forum, made for an interesting read! go debs lol
but i do hope he's not got it as I agree they seem very co dependent and harmless, just a little odd and dull respectively ;) sans dick pics of course lol
Are you being serious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes don't think she'd cope if anything were to happen to him! she relies on him a lot,especially as they've no children
Yup she'd have to cook her own mince on a Monday ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Your joking ! his face is bad enough never mind his dick๐Ÿ˜‚....I'd say he does have it ! working with the old people ,but agree they depend on one another and would be a shame if anything were to happen .( that goes for everyone of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are you being serious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Your joking ! his face is bad enough never mind his dick๐Ÿ˜‚....I'd say he does have it ! working with the old people ,but agree they depend on one another and would be a shame if anything were to happen .( that goes for everyone of course)
yep totally, i'll message you both tomorrow when I find it all again, it was an eye opener for sure but I got in trub for sharing on here so shall stick to rules and keep it on the down low but pa ha ha its bloody funny!

• Haha
yep totally, i'll message you both tomorrow when I find it all again, it was an eye opener for sure but I got in trub for sharing on here so shall stick to rules and keep it on the down low but pa ha ha its bloody funny!
I'd say he's the opitome of the guy with the Playboy wanking into a sock ๐Ÿ˜‚

My god has anyone watched Katy Jaynes room tidy vid ,she looks huge in it ......I doubt she's another Gammons with the lies..

Last edited:
  • Haha
OhMyGod my inbox is ready and waiting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Omg really!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
did Debbie delete the post about Andrew being tested for covid-19? or has she addressed it since?

did Debbie delete the post about Andrew being tested for covid-19? or has she addressed it since?
I don't know ! but on her live this morning she said he was very ill but the test came back negative ..he was up and about a bit yesterday:sick::rolleyes:

I don't know ! but on her live this morning she said he was very ill but the test came back negative ..he was up and about a bit yesterday:sick::rolleyes:
ahh thanks, I couldn't see the post on insta anymore so was wondering what the result was

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.