Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched them for ages as got so annoyed at the non stop begging .... just watched oh my God Abi gets food for HER from school and they are all over it!!!
Is Laura not working anymore? I mean obvs not at the moment but surely she is getting paid!!

they are dispicable using Abi like they have in this begging vlog 😡
Doesnt she work at gp surgery as a receptionist or did I get that wrong?

Reactions: 2
The budget Slimmers are back in full begging swing. No one has any money right now. If your already on benefits then class yourself one of lucky few with a secure income in these times. " We are running out of food! " Code for dear viewers please send us food or preferably money. Then you pan to a shot of Abi tidying out a packed fridge. WTF? I had to stop at that point I hate them.
Yes they really get my goat. Then they act up when some nutter sends them a huge muscle food box. 😡

Reactions: 3
Cath and Laura and all the indirect begging is killing me! Not saying "hey we all as a nation are having to be careful with food" they are just showing Laura eating an almost moldy carrot or having to make flay bread because they are soooooo poor. F U C K O F F ! How long until their groupies are sending more food parcels or cash?

• Sick
Cath and Laura and all the indirect begging is killing me! Not saying "hey we all as a nation are having to be careful with food" they are just showing Laura eating an almost moldy carrot or having to make flay bread because they are soooooo poor. F U C K O F F ! How long until their groupies are sending more food parcels or cash?
Hope no one sends anything, people have enough of their own to worry about besides those two freaks :mad:

Yes they really get my goat. Then they act up when some nutter sends them a huge muscle food box. 😡
Those women have no shame! Caths on disabled benefits for duck knows what and Laura has a key worker job in an empty office not interacting with public. They can't have spent it all on old Christmas decs because all the tip and the church jumble will have been put on lockdown. So why are they low on money and food? They are have two of the most secure incomes going in this economy. Greedy beggers.

What did it say ?
That just because of the pandemic there is no excuse for not staying on plan and she was lazy or something to that effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
traceymouse... she seems nice enough but I find it really difficult to listen to her. I’m not perfect and maybe this is normal in her part of the world but every single sentence is grammatically incorrect.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
traceymouse... she seems nice enough but I find it really difficult to listen to her. I’m not perfect and maybe this is normal in her part of the world but every single sentence is grammatically incorrect.
I had to stop watching. It's the mutton dressed as lamb that turned me off.

Reactions: 1
I know it’s a regional accent thing but the fact that she doesn’t pronounce her H’s drives me crazy 😝

Katy Jayne.......look how big my hair is, do you love it? look at my tan, look at my big hair, look at my natural curls, look at my tan, look at me, I love me and my stupid grin!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Katy Jayne.......look how big my hair is, do you love it? look at my tan, look at my big hair, look at my natural curls, look at my tan, look at me, I love me and my stupid grin!
Maybe she should "act her age" 🤔;)

• Haha
Katy Jane almost dry humps her camera with all the side eyes and glances she givers herself, she totally rates herself and clearly thinks others do too, she'd be more suited to a pinny and an aunt bessie kind of branding, shes too cringe and dated looking for anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it’s a regional accent thing but the fact that she doesn’t pronounce her H’s drives me crazy 😝
See this winds me up about her too! I’m not 100% sure where she’s from but I’m convinced she lives in the same area as me but god I don’t speak like that! She thinks she’s the bloody queen how she presents herself! X

Katy Jane almost dry humps her camera with all the side eyes and glances she givers herself, she totally rates herself and clearly thinks others do too, she'd be more suited to a pinny and an aunt bessie kind of branding, shes too cringe and dated looking for anything else
I totally understand what you are saying, she really needs to tone that down, but if you can get through it she does have some decent suggestions for meals, especially her soups which look healthy and filling. I have a soup maker, it's a pan and a stick blender, does the job!

I do wish she would buy so much sugary crap for her boys. She's at pains to mention they don't have a weight problem but she should want the to reach adulthood with at least a few, and preferably a full set of teeth...

I totally understand what you are saying, she really needs to tone that down, but if you can get through it she does have some decent suggestions for meals, especially her soups which look healthy and filling. I have a soup maker, it's a pan and a stick blender, does the job!

I do wish she would buy so much sugary crap for her boys. She's at pains to mention they don't have a weight problem but she should want the to reach adulthood with at least a few, and preferably a full set of teeth...
when I first started watching her I loved her ideas for breakfast and pack ups for work, I watched all her vlogs and got some great ideas but the cringe factor just got too much for me, the difference in her between her early ones and now is immense, not sure if she found her confidence or just thinks she's suddenly an insta celeb or what but I find her really hard to watch as shes so OTT its like nails down a black board for me 😂

when I first started watching her I loved her ideas for breakfast and pack ups for work, I watched all her vlogs and got some great ideas but the cringe factor just got too much for me, the difference in her between her early ones and now is immense, not sure if she found her confidence or just thinks she's suddenly an insta celeb or what but I find her really hard to watch as shes so OTT its like nails down a black board for me 😂
Not watched her in an age ... as you say she was really good to watch back in the day and I loved her ideas for lunches etc... the gurning got too much for me hence switching off, was around the time she gave up work from memory.

Not watched her in an age ... as you say she was really good to watch back in the day and I loved her ideas for lunches etc... the gurning got too much for me hence switching off, was around the time she gave up work from memory.
That’s also when I started watching her but I don’t watch anymore! As you say the gurning and contstant look-at -me- ness is just too much, it’s like she’s on crack!

Spot on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.