Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't agree with the stockpiling tbh ..thought they were always cryin poverty too ?
Not just crying but blatant begging! Talking about how they are running out of food and money or how they are scrimping for Abbie's birthday. Then acting surprised when viewers send them money and gifts. I mean come on Cath and Laura you gave that stranger off of the internet your address what were you expecting?

Reactions: 3
Not just crying but blatant begging! Talking about how they are running out of food and money or how they are scrimping for Abbie's birthday. Then acting surprised when viewers send them money and gifts. I mean come on Cath and Laura you gave that stranger off of the internet your address what were you expecting?
Yeah heard their a pair of beggars 🙄people are probably sending money galore to them 😕if they were doing that on a street corner they’d be arrested 👮🏻‍♂️A pair of bloody crafts they are

Reactions: 4
Yeah heard their a pair of beggars 🙄people are probably sending money galore to them 😕if they were doing that on a street corner they’d be arrested 👮🏻‍♂️A pair of bloody crafts they are
Makes me sick. There are some YouTubers I can't stand but even when they were penniless were politely turning offers of support down from viewers in comments They are scummy.

Wonder how they’ll cope now that SW has cancelled all groups 🤔

Reactions: 2
Watched Kate SW's live tonight she is totally off plan.
How is she getting the food though to binge on though? She’s got a tight budget and never goes out. If she would stop seeing free food on the slimming world plan as bad then she wouldn’t feel as hungry and would feel less like binging. The way she does the plan is not good.

How is she getting the food though to binge on though? She’s got a tight budget and never goes out. If she would stop seeing free food on the slimming world plan as bad then she wouldn’t feel as hungry and would feel less like binging.
How is she getting the food though to binge on though? She’s got a tight budget and never goes out. If she would stop seeing free food on the slimming world plan as bad then she wouldn’t feel as hungry and would feel less like binging. The way she does the plan is not good.
Is she binge eating? I thought she was eating food she could afford and get her hands on. My Sainsbury has for the last week nothing much other than crisps, cheese, chocolate, sweets and expensive frozen foods. If I only had £10 to feed my family lunch and i could get 4 SW meals or enough biscuits, frozen chips and nuggets to last everyone 7 lunchtimes I know what I would pick and I don't even like chicken nuggets. I dislike her but in these times we have gots give everyone a bit of slack.

Can anyone help please? I’ve been trying to find someone I used to watch; a lady who used to do SlmingWorld for a bit around the same time as Donna and the like for a short period. I really liked her vlogs she was down to earthy/funny. She had glasses about medium red hair and I think she was called Lucy(?) she had a bf who would appear in some of her videos . Think he was called John and he used to vape. Thank you.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone help please? I’ve been trying to find someone I used to watch; a lady who used to do SlmingWorld for a bit around the same time as Donna and the like for a short period. I really liked her vlogs she was down to earthy/funny. She had glasses about medium red hair and I think she was called Lucy(?) she had a bf who would appear in some of her videos . Think he was called John and he used to vape. Thank you.
I remember her! I thought she was great sadly she deleted her YouTube channel, she’s lucycountrylife on instagram if that’s any help she doesn’t post much though which is a shame.

I remember her! I thought she was great sadly she deleted her YouTube channel, she’s lucycountrylife on instagram if that’s any help she doesn’t post much though which is a shame.
thank you😊That’s a real shame as she was so naturally funny. Was Looking for a few accounts I used to watch for inspiration/fun.

The budget Slimmers are back in full begging swing. No one has any money right now. If your already on benefits then class yourself one of lucky few with a secure income in these times. " We are running out of food! " Code for dear viewers please send us food or preferably money. Then you pan to a shot of Abi tidying out a packed fridge. WTF? I had to stop at that point I hate them.

• Angry
  • Wow
The budget Slimmers are back in full begging swing. No one has any money right now. If your already on benefits then class yourself one of lucky few with a secure income in these times. " We are running out of food! " Code for dear viewers please send us food or preferably money. Then you pan to a shot of Abi tidying out a packed fridge. WTF? I had to stop at that point I hate them.
Had to stop watching them a while ago,such scroungers so infuriating

I haven’t watched them for ages as got so annoyed at the non stop begging .... just watched oh my God Abi gets food for HER from school and they are all over it!!!
Is Laura not working anymore? I mean obvs not at the moment but surely she is getting paid!!

they are dispicable using Abi like they have in this begging vlog 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.