Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been watching Tracy Mouse and she is alright to watch. But what i don't understand is her calling Asda 'the Asda'. I have heard people call it that before and never ever understood why. I'm going to the asda now....what why?

noticed good ole rachel aka bayles is back to sw now then
Does she still shop with Oh-kay-doh? (Ocado)

shes a bit of a bad ass though underneath it all, he was sending dick pics to someone a while ago and she roasted him for it and posted it all over a forum, made for an interesting read! go debs lol
but i do hope he's not got it as I agree they seem very co dependent and harmless, just a little odd and dull respectively ;) sans dick pics of course lol
🤣🤣🤣 omg who did he send his slow cooker mince dick pics to?? 🍆🍆
I used to like following debbie, at least she sticks to the plan but I find their relationship odd. There was one video ages ago where she was showcasing some chocolates she got for valentines and she said that Andrew wanted her to say that he had bought them for her with his own money. Like why is that relavent? Also she says things like 'asked Andrew if I could have a packet of his crisps'??
I was a bit taken aback to learn that she is only in her mid 30's. Andrew is older than her but they both act like pensioners. These two are Jane and Charlie in 10 years time 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
noticed good ole rachel aka bayles is back to sw now then
Does mean the famous Friday finds do do do do boom is back? Canny wait 🙈

I have been watching Tracy Mouse and she is alright to watch. But what i don't understand is her calling Asda 'the Asda'. I have heard people call it that before and never ever understood why. I'm going to the asda now....what why?

Does she still shop with Oh-kay-doh? (Ocado)

🤣🤣🤣 omg who did he send his slow cooker mince dick pics to?? 🍆🍆
I used to like following debbie, at least she sticks to the plan but I find their relationship odd. There was one video ages ago where she was showcasing some chocolates she got for valentines and she said that Andrew wanted her to say that he had bought them for her with his own money. Like why is that relavent? Also she says things like 'asked Andrew if I could have a packet of his crisps'??
I was a bit taken aback to learn that she is only in her mid 30's. Andrew is older than her but they both act like pensioners. These two are Jane and Charlie in 10 years time 😂😂
I swear Debbie is about a year older than me and when I watch her I feel like watching my mum or someone from her age group 😂😂😂 she's so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
kayt jaynes thumbnails......is she trolling is?......I just can't stop cringing....gurn gurn gurn

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If his face and Instagram username is anything to go by he’s only 21/22 as well!! Yikes
How old is Tilly again I can't remember..Ed has another child aswell now so it must have worked out for him and his mistress

Reactions: 1
did anyone catch why rachel when back to sw despite my suspect feelings at the start i actually thought she may do well not calling it a plan etc

If his face and Instagram username is anything to go by he’s only 21/22 as well!! Yikes
T
Pretty sure she's 28/29. She had a rough time of it , her hubby had an affair and the new baby came very quickly after they split . I like Tilly & hope she finds happiness.

ive unsubscribed the notifications where doing my head in would have made more sense to make videos then edit them together not that hard people wont watch the whole how many videos because it will jsut get boring after a while

kayt jaynes thumbnails......is she trolling is?......I just can't stop cringing....gurn gurn gurn
She'd eat herself if she could.

did anyone catch why rachel when back to sw despite my suspect feelings at the start i actually thought she may do well not calling it a plan etc
Probably because she's got a very minimal amount of subscribers and her boring vlogs were just not drawing much attention. Not that her Friday finds do dum are much better😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She'd eat herself if she could.

Probably because she's got a very minimal amount of subscribers and her boring vlogs were just not drawing much attention. Not that her Friday finds do dum are much better😁
she certainly seems to have a magic mirror that makes her look attractive when she pulls those stupid faces!

• Haha
she certainly seems to have a magic mirror that makes her look attractive when she pulls those stupid faces!
Does a vlog ever go by where she doesn't address the hair. Congratulations you've got hair and it grows no eff off 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think she actually said why, think she was just doing healthy eating for a bit but said she needed more structure I think. She never said how much she gained I don’t think but it didn’t look like much. I really like her Friday finds videos, they’re great if you do slimming world. I don’t know why she does the stupid jingle though 😂

I see Angie Walton has jumped on the calorie counting brigade too!

I don’t think she actually said why, think she was just doing healthy eating for a bit but said she needed more structure I think. She never said how much she gained I don’t think but it didn’t look like much. I really like her Friday finds videos, they’re great if you do slimming world. I don’t know why she does the stupid jingle though 😂

I see Angie Walton has jumped on the calorie counting brigade too!
Oh wow is she back making videos?
Didnt she used to preach about it is not for her etc ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.