Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachael is telling big fat lies in her video this evening. Its obviously edited and she is spending way to much time justifying how she don't give a crap if you believe her or not about her weight. Also we all know the neck scarf is to hide the extra weight chins Rachel you ain't fooling no one hun!

And legs ,her waist was a bit narrower tbf ..but she's so old looking LOL
Yeah but that's just spanks round her middle.

Reactions: 3
Rachael is telling big fat lies in her video this evening. Its obviously edited and she is spending way to much time justifying how she don't give a crap if you believe her or not about her weight. Also we all know the neck scarf is to hide the extra weight chins Rachel you ain't fooling no one hun!

was hard to tell with the clothes in the 1st pic ,and the 2nd her leg was twisted to create a thigh gap

Reactions: 2
And does she? She always looks sick lately so don't know how she could tell. Whats the thing about dolls?
I skimmed it but I'm guessing it's those porcelain dolls she keeps behind her when she's filming .she's coughing and sputtering and said Edith was sick aswell so god knows..

• Haha
I skimmed it but I'm guessing it's those porcelain dolls she keeps behind her when she's filming .she's coughing and sputtering and said Edith was sick aswell so god knows..
Hope her little girls ok, i remember her saying how sick Edith gets.
I am legit scared of porcelain dolls how have I never noticed them before? :eek:

• Haha
And legs ,her waist was a bit narrower tbf ..but she's so old looking LOL
Always looked well in to her 50's to me.

Friday Finds does come over as shifty in her latest video and she also clearly read here .🤣

He did! The killer dolls are new. Her neighbour gave Edith some Victorian dolls and they are defiantly the stab you in your sleep kinda dolls. She does look and sound proper sick.:sick:🤮
They looked like they were worth something. If it had been Gammons she would of had them on Ebay before the kid ever saw them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

I watched Rachel’s video and omg the smugness when she said she had just put on 1/2 pound, I disliked the video and turned off immediately. Just hope all her overeating catches up with her in a few weeks!

Can someone tell me how Kate SW has done. I can’t put myself through another video and all the pouty, funny faces she gives to the camera. Your not on love island hun!

Reactions: 6
I watched Rachel’s video and omg the smugness when she said she had just put on 1/2 pound, I disliked the video and turned off immediately. Just hope all her overeating catches up with her in a few weeks!

Can someone tell me how Kate SW has done. I can’t put myself through another video and all the pouty, funny faces she gives to the camera. Your not on love island hun!
I think she lost 3lb I skimmed it as well she thinks she has the coronavirus..sorry 2lb..

Reactions: 4

Kate binged for 3 days then starved herself for 4 days and lost 2 pound.

Rachel is very smug. It will catch up with her if it hadn't already.

I think she lost 3lb I skimmed it as well she thinks she has the coronavirus
Thanks Monga. But how.. she never goes out. She’s always telling us how much pain she’s in and how it takes her an hour to go from the living room into the kitchen!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.