Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate binged for 3 days then starved herself for 4 days and lost 2 pound.

Rachel is very smug. It will catch up with her if it hadn't already.
See that is why I struggle with Kate, all she does is starves and binges her way to weight loss. It’s really triggering for me and probably a lot of her viewers.

Totally agree about Rachel. i think I’m going to unfollow her, Kate and Tracey Mouse as I can’t even hate watch them anymore. I’ll just have to rely on you guys for the updates!

Reactions: 4
Thanks Monga. But how.. she never goes out. She’s always telling us how much pain she’s in and how it takes her an hour to go from the living room into the kitchen!
Well she was worse this week coughing ,in pain, her depression was deepening and that was only the first few minutes so I skimmed it ..her weigh in was a short update just much the same..

• Sad
See that is why I struggle with Kate, all she does is starves and binges her way to weight loss. It’s really triggering for me and probably a lot of her viewers.

Totally agree about Rachel. i think I’m going to unfollow her, Kate and Tracey Mouse as I can’t even hate watch them anymore. I’ll just have to rely on you guys for the updates!
I unsubscribe to Tracey Mouse ages ago. Never been a mutton dressed as lamb fan but she takes to the next level. I unsubscribed to Rachel after her smug bullshit post yesterday.

Well she was worse this week coughing ,in pain, her depression was deepening and that was only the first few minutes so I skimmed it ..her weigh in was a short update just much the same..
I feel sorry for Kate coz I believe shes got all of these problems. I just don't want to hear about it all the time. Did you see the part where she says the GP is going to help her lose weight ? What would that look like?

Last edited:
I unsubscribe to Tracey Mouse ages ago. Never been a mutton dressed as lamb fan but she takes to the next level. I unsubscribed to Rachel after her smug bullshit post yesterday.

I feel sorry for Kate coz I believe shes got all of these problems. I just don't want to hear about it all the time. Did you see the part where she says the GP is going to help her lose weight ? What would that look like?
Something about Tracey mouse that just grates on me. She’s one of those women who has been overweight most of her life and now she’s lost weight she thinks she’s gods gift!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I didn't I skimmed past it ! must be the GP referral programme maybe ? I think Debbie was on that at one time..

Something about Tracey mouse that just grates on me. She’s one of those women who has been overweight most of her life and now she’s lost weight she thinks she’s gods gift!
I don't watch her tbh ,but I've heard stories about her red dress she's always
I don’t follow her tbh but I’ve heard stories about her red dress ? The lady in red has a new meaning for me now after being on the celeb gossip thread 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I didn't I skimmed past it ! must be the GP referral programme maybe ? I think Debbie was on that at one time..

I don't watch her tbh ,but I've heard stories about her red dress she's always

I don’t follow her tbh but I’ve heard stories about her red dress ? The lady in red has a new meaning for me now after being on the celeb gossip thread 🤢
What's the GP referral service? Is she having WLS?

Reactions: 1
No they can give you gym vouchers or vouchers for SW,WW etc .And there's a weightloss clinic they run from the surgery ,where you weigh in every month or so ,but I'm not sure if that's available at all GP surgery's

Reactions: 3
No they can give you gym vouchers or vouchers for SW,WW etc .And there's a weightloss clinic they run from the surgery ,where you weigh in every month or so ,but I'm not sure if that's available at all GP surgery's
Didn't her GP tell her to do some insane £2000 a month diet last time?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.