Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Though the same.
Sounds like Deb's had s right crappy time of it.
Looks like she was eating humble pie ,not so smug now is she?? trying to justify her failings .And she's ageing by the video LOL...Tbf to Debbs how the f**k she eats those speed foods with every bloody meal is beyond me,I would have been sick to death of the sight of the same salad and veg a long time ago..She needs to let her hair down every now and then ,she's in her 30's ffs..she always looks bloody knackered why the hell get up to go out walking at silly o'clock when you can have a good lay in ,tiredness is one of the things that would have me reaching for the sweetie jar..

Reactions: 3
Didn't she hurt her wrist from using crutches?

Has anyone watched Katy Jane's latest? She is unbearably annoying. Do we think shes lying about her clothes size? Both her and Debbie seem to have gained loads this year!
I watched some of it but had to turn off, she's so bloody smug! the silly giggles and nose wrinkles she does actually make me gag......how is she only in her thirties??? Im sure she thinks she come across as cute or endearing when in reality she is just an annoyance with a very high cringe factor. I do think she's lying about her size too, she looks bigger than a 10-12 for sure, why are they just not bloody honest??

Reactions: 4
I watched some of it but had to turn off, she's so bloody smug! the silly giggles and nose wrinkles she does actually make me gag......how is she only in her thirties??? Im sure she thinks she come across as cute or endearing when in reality she is just an annoyance with a very high cringe factor. I do think she's lying about her size too, she looks bigger than a 10-12 for sure, why are they just not bloody honest??
She’s annoying is that one ! Yet another who has fallen off the SW bandwagon and blames everything apart from themselves. So bleeping smug when she hoists up her latest “finds” in the charity shops as though she is the only person ever to have got a bargain in their life. Then she harps on about her growing collection of mugs and that she,ll have to sneak the latest one in the cupboard so that frigging Jim Bob doesn’t see it !! The only mug is me for losing precious time out of my life watching that clap trap. For entertainment value she,s a big fat size zero !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s annoying is that one ! Yet another who has fallen off the SW bandwagon and blames everything apart from themselves. So bleeping smug when she hoists up her latest “finds” in the charity shops as though she is the only person ever to have got a bargain in their life. Then she harps on about her growing collection of mugs and that she,ll have to sneak the latest one in the cupboard so that frigging Jim Bob doesn’t see it !! The only mug is me for losing precious time out of my life watching that clap trap. For entertainment value she,s a big fat size zero !
Love how you can summarise their whole YouTube career into a couple of paragraphs 😂

• Haha
Anyone else watch Sarah SW, The 2 Synberries or Lydia Jackson?

Also how fat does Kate SW look in her hand sanitiser video?

And Katy Jane is looking even older and more wicked witch of the west in her shopping haul today.

And Katy Jane is looking even older and more wicked witch of the west in her shopping haul today.

Last edited:
Katy Jane has a comparison photo up ! if she's a size 10 I'll believe Gammons actually losing weight ;)

• Haha
Katy Jane has a comparison photo up ! if she's a size 10 I'll believe Gammons actually losing weight ;)

Has she purposely picked two terrible photos, she looks petrified on the before photo 😂

Reactions: 1
I couldn't see a massive difference tbh, she had baggy clothes on in the first so hard to tell??

Reactions: 2
I’d say a couple of stones difference 🤔no where near 6...But on a plus she’s only aged about 10yrs 🤭

• Haha
Can hardly see any difference 🙈

Nice to see angie Walton back. She’s not doing SW any more. Seems a lot happier.
I only watch the odd video of hers, she’s on the Ginsters pasties so no doubt she’ll be putting weight on. She does seem a harmless soul though

Reactions: 1
To me Katy Jane always looks like she smells a bit fusty. I think since when she used to vlog herself jogging with sweat pouring off her bright red face and used to just think eww.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.