Slimming World Youtubers #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread six of discussing mainly ex SW youtubers, a few still do it, some better than others but most still hang on to the coat tails of slimming world and throw around such classic gems as....."star week" "protect your weigh loss" "using my syns" "free food allowance" "speed food" and many more.

What will Katy Jayne's new direction with her channel be? will Debbie ever realise that a fringe that looks like it shrunk it the wash is not a good look? will Kate ever stop grifting and being obsessed with tattle? and will girl Friday (Rachel) ever stop obsessing over the syns of half a smartie? stay tuned to find out........

Reactions: 5
Update if nobody has been hard up enough to watch. Girl Friday has liver problems 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure it's nothing to do with a lifetime of yo yo ing 🤔 could be all those 1/2 smarties 😉

Update if nobody has been hard up enough to watch. Girl Friday has liver problems 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure it's nothing to do with a lifetime of yo yo ing 🤔 could be all those 1/2 smarties 😉
She's an example of someone who looks ill

and sickly all the time, she would look much better and healthier a few pounds heavier, it ages her terribly too. I hope her liver issues aren't serious, such restrictive dieting can have a knock on effect so wouldn't surprise me at all if it was a contributing factor.

Reactions: 3
Katy Jayne getting all hyper in her charity shop vlog, she has a giggle fit at saying the word "fart" :rolleyes: has a new buzz term "in the market for" and has bought lots of tacky shite and frumpy dresses, they must love it when she goes in to clear out all their hard to shift stock!

kj.png

• Haha
Mutton 😂
IMG_4367.jpeg
IMG_4365.jpeg
IMG_4366.jpeg
IMG_4364.jpeg

---
Converse for a fiver! Bloomin bargain 😂
---
Yip still grifting… I couldn’t imagine fleecing the public during a COLC especially while claiming every benefit going (including disability) for myself and my child…Her family must be so proud 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Katy J a bit miffed someone commented on her last vlog that she looked 60 :ROFLMAO: as she sits there looking 60

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must’ve deleted the original comment I can’t see it 😂
yeah first thing I did was look for it 😂 makes me laugh how she says someone was having a dig at her, she really thinks she looks young for her age doesn't she? does she not realise how frumpy and older than her age she looks? if she made a few tweaks she would look younger but the oily nivea face, ruddy cheeks and shopping from the bon marche rail at the charity shop doesn't help!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I not being rude but there is no way Katy is a size 16 she bigger them me and I am a size 18 I just don’t understand why people on this YouTube lie why don’t they just tell the truth and be real who care what size you are xxx

I not being rude but there is no way Katy is a size 16 she bigger them me and I am a size 18 I just don’t understand why people on this YouTube lie why don’t they just tell the truth and be real who care what size you are xxx
This is exactly why she gets called out here on it, if she was honest then fine but to always pretend she's wearing a 14/16 but stand there showing her large frame is bullshit, own the size you are, we have eyes!

Reactions: 6