Slimming World Youtubers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't K8 say they were from Eric?He called K8 when she was live to tell her to stop unboxing.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Didn't K8 say they were from Eric?He called K8 when she was live to tell her to stop unboxing.
bloody drama lamas the lot of them, if he did send them he'd 100% know she'd show them or mention it on a live, its Kate after all :rolleyes: im beginning to think he's as desperate for attention as she is, it's all very dull and predictable at this point, so much so im hoping someone pops up with some tea about girl Friday and she's as dull as dull gets

Doesn't surprise me! Her post binge messy kitchen! :ROFLMAO:

:poop:
scruffy minger

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was called waiting for winry! Her and gormless husband thinking they were going to be discovered😊
I watched it once it was hysterical, they looked like hale & pace doing a comedy sketch as folk singers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus I’ve too much time on my hands but…Couldn’t resist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she live ? I'm multi tattling haven't been on TikTok since earlier

Do you not think she's infatuated with Phil compared to the others her whole face lights up when he's on .
I'm not on TikTok only going by what's posted here. ;)

Reactions: 3
I'm not on TikTok only going by what's posted here. ;)
We're not that invested in her tbh it's only since she started talking about what we post here we thought we'd give her something to talk about 😂 and she seems to be sending a steady stream of newbies to this thread (y) all very welcome of course ...Don't believe everything she says about us tattle witches we don't bite and we won't turn you into a frog, come and join if you're lurking we like a good discussion on here 🧙‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.