Slimming World Youtubers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she look like?
The Virgin Mary !!

People were paying her compliments when she had the hoodie on a few nights ago she said she'll have to get more ,Phil offered to send her some of his old ones but she said they wouldn't fit her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The Virgin Mary !!

People were paying her compliments when she had the hoodie on a few nights ago she said she'll have to get more ,Phil offered to send her some of his old ones but she said they wouldn't fit her
I thought K8 was wearing Eric's sweatshirt?

Reactions: 2
I thought K8 was wearing Eric's sweatshirt?
It was a grey hoodie she didn't say who owned it did she ? I assumed it was hers as she said it fitted round the bust but didn't cover the bits she wanted covered she doesn't usually wear hoodies but would look at purchasing more with the amount of compliments she was getting .

46C4BC03-3845-45BA-A485-F7EE373CADB3.jpeg

She’s going live tonight between 9-10 she’s on the heartbreak diet 💔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone asked if she could be a fly on someones wall who would it be

Lover boy Phils new account? 😂 her face gives him away everytime I wonder what his wife makes of Kate.
8C67733F-5159-4D66-99CF-3AE4B99AD749.jpeg

She's giving out WL advice to a wheelchair loser :rolleyes:

So Asif is still targeting Kate and other women someone came on to tell her that’s how they found her TikTok she was being tagged in the comments ,they said she needs to make her SM private because another woman’s childs school was found but Kate said no they’d never find Ediths school and she won’t be coming off SM🙄Debbie told her not to be engaging with this woman although she was sure she meant well, they’ve got a secret Insta group going on where they can group chat without the Tattle witches listening in 😂
1B726A76-A0F9-43F5-97DE-C01170360D58.jpeg
75EC1EB7-4B47-4FD0-8DB1-345E002ACCD1.jpeg
045673C1-2DE2-4D88-A2E0-01A17889AC3F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
@monga troll accounts? FFS are they still calling tattlers trolls? ONE MORE TIME FOR THE PEOPLE UNABLE TO COMPREHEND IT.....TATTLE IS A GOSSIP SITE....G-O-S-S-I-P where as trolls take it to the person and comment/message them directly and even then if it's just a case of them challenging you on something or not kissing your arse it's also not trolling. For people who seem to think they know it all they know very little and I can only imagine how tedious their private insta chat is :ROFLMAO:
Kate and others like her give tattle all the publicity it needs by never stopping mentioning it. Maybe she needs to take her cake scoffing, diet failing, binge eating sympathy searching posts off socials then we won't discuss them, until then it's fair game, pair of bloody plums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@monga troll accounts? FFS are they still calling tattlers trolls? ONE MORE TIME FOR THE PEOPLE UNABLE TO COMPREHEND IT.....TATTLE IS A GOSSIP SITE....G-O-S-S-I-P where as trolls take it to the person and comment/message them directly and even then if it's just a case of them challenging you on something or not kissing your arse it's also not trolling. For people who seem to think they know it all they know very little and I can only imagine how tedious their private insta chat is :ROFLMAO:
Kate and others like her give tattle all the publicity it needs by never stopping mentioning it. Maybe she needs to take her cake scoffing, diet failing, binge eating sympathy searching posts off socials then we won't discuss them, until then it's fair game, pair of bloody plums.
Was they talking about Tattle? Wasn't they talking about the Asif bloke and them coming after Edith. They are commenting some sick stuff about Edith.
Someone asked if she could be a fly on someones wall who would it be

Lover boy Phils new account? 😂 her face gives him away everytime I wonder what his wife makes of Kate.View attachment 1049374

She's giving out WL advice to a wheelchair loser :rolleyes:

So Asif is still targeting Kate and other women someone came on to tell her that’s how they found her TikTok she was being tagged in the comments ,they said she needs to make her SM private because another woman’s childs school was found but Kate said no they’d never find Ediths school and she won’t be coming off SM🙄Debbie told her not to be engaging with this woman although she was sure she meant well, they’ve got a secret Insta group going on where they can group chat without the Tattle witches listening in 😂View attachment 1049442View attachment 1049443View attachment 1049444
😲 OMG!

Was they talking about Tattle? Wasn't they talking about the Asif bloke and them coming after Edith. They are commenting some sick stuff about Edith. She needs to delete all her social accounts.

😲 OMG!

Was they talking about Tattle? Wasn't they talking about the Asif bloke and them coming after Edith. They are commenting some sick stuff about Edith.
@monga said they said they had a private insta chat where things they talked about couldn't be spoken about on here, probably the asif thing will be spoken about in there but im guessing they mean anything they don't want us "tattle witches" to be talking about. If she's that concerned about her daughter (and she should be) she should get off socials and report that dodgy asif to the police, the comment from that women saying he'd found another childs school would have been enough for me to come off there, even if it isnt true why would you take the risk?

Reactions: 4
They love Tattle more than us 😂 they’re obsessed with it, Debbie seems to have joined her coven if they’re engaging in secret Insta groups, I wonder how Randy Andy will take that 😂 Debbie and these men.

• Haha
They love Tattle more than us 😂 they’re obsessed with it, Debbie seems to have joined her coven if they’re engaging in secret Insta groups, I wonder how Randy Andy will take that 😂 Debbie and these men.
he'll be making a guest appearance to flash his knob....again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

😲 OMG!
They’re being very careful what they speak about incase we’re watching, but she gave Asif hell called him a pathetic child she has complained to TikTok but they won’t do anything because Asif has a massive account and brings them to much revenue, but Kate has put pics of Edith in her school uniform on SM I wouldn’t be too confident about his fans unable to find it.

he'll be making a guest appearance to flash his knob....again :ROFLMAO:
Flashings going to carry a penalty of 5yrs hard time in the slammer 😂 maybe that’s Debbies get out of jail free card

• Haha
They’re being very careful what they speak about incase we’re watching
This makes me laugh at how dim they are! so they're being careful in case we hear things they discuss when all we do is talk about it here yet they've been happy to discuss it to the general public which will include dangerous weirdos and people would could easily track them down, cause them issues, contact them being very inappropriate and even go after family members etc yet all they're worried about is what tattle thinks! Is she so thirsty for attention she doesn't care? or too dim to see the bigger picture?

This makes me laugh at how dim they are! so they're being careful in case we hear things they discuss when all we do is talk about it here yet they've been happy to discuss it to the general public which will include dangerous weirdos and people would could easily track them down, cause them issues, contact them being very inappropriate and even go after family members etc yet all they're worried about is what tattle thinks! Is she so thirsty for attention she doesn't care? or too dim to see the bigger picture?
I’d say she’s both! I’d be out of there like a shot if my kids were being threatened ,even if it seems Asifs followers average 12yrs in age, kids are easily manipulated and would take what he’s saying as gospel.

• Wow
Katy Jayne has been to the charity shop again and has hit the £1 sale rail, she's chuffed with some sheets for the boys beds and she checked them for "stains and hairs" before buying 🤮 I don't understand why she needs to "model" the clothes she buys from charity shops, it's not like they'll still be available in shops for people to see how they fit on her and go buy themselves, she adores that camera but looks a total tit gurning at it like she's about to dry hump it

• Haha
  • Wow
Katy Jayne has been to the charity shop again and has hit the £1 sale rail, she's chuffed with some sheets for the boys beds and she checked them for "stains and hairs" before buying 🤮 I don't understand why she needs to "model" the clothes she buys from charity shops, it's not like they'll still be available in shops for people to see how they fit on her and go buy themselves, she adores that camera but looks a total tit gurning at it like she's about to dry hump it
OMG:sick: did she really say that 😂 I bet she didn't even wash them either remember her minging toilet and fluffing up used towels in the drier .Who would even buy used sheets :eek:

OMG:sick: did she really say that 😂 I bet she didn't even wash them either remember her minging toilet and fluffing up used towels in the drier .Who would even buy used sheets :eek:
yes and that was as she stuck her head into them to smell them :ROFLMAO: urgh yes that toilet was rank and used towels in the drier.....manky! Im a one use one wash kinda gal so that grosses me out but used sheets come on! brand new they're cheap as chips at her beloved asda anyway so why does she need to buy used ones? makes me wonder if she'd washed the top she was wearing as she filmed the vlog as she said she bought that at the same time

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.