Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I like Debbie and always wish her the best with her weight loss, she’s done amazing and I’ve no doubt she can lose some again but jeez, I wish she’d get a proper haircut, it would knock 20 years off her! I hate saying that but it’s true

• Heart
Reactions: 9

lexiloo

VIP Member
What the hell is she playing at? :ROFLMAO: it's like Zoolander.....this is blue steel :ROFLMAO: and filtering or blurring her face! you have to watch it for the last dress alone, hideous! looks like something from little house on the prairie

kj.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8

lexiloo

VIP Member
"What I eat in a day covid chest infection edition" :rolleyes: oh come the fuck on Kate! She's so thirsty for attention and loves to lay it on about how poorly she is, how she's on "very strong antibiotics" i'd never even think to mention the strength of them to anyone, I can't actually stand her, she's so annoying and whiney and she needs to stop with all the doe eyed sex siren stuff cos it ain't happening

• Haha
  • Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
Maybe she’ll get a snazzy haircut and give the hubby the boot - I actually can’t stomach him since the revelations about his carry on 🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
@monga troll accounts? FFS are they still calling tattlers trolls? ONE MORE TIME FOR THE PEOPLE UNABLE TO COMPREHEND IT.....TATTLE IS A GOSSIP SITE....G-O-S-S-I-P where as trolls take it to the person and comment/message them directly and even then if it's just a case of them challenging you on something or not kissing your arse it's also not trolling. For people who seem to think they know it all they know very little and I can only imagine how tedious their private insta chat is :ROFLMAO:
Kate and others like her give tattle all the publicity it needs by never stopping mentioning it. Maybe she needs to take her cake scoffing, diet failing, binge eating sympathy searching posts off socials then we won't discuss them, until then it's fair game, pair of bloody plums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

lexiloo

VIP Member
Is Debbie back on YT or just insta? Always had a soft spot for her!
both but not as much as before, YT is weigh in updates and insta is daily food but good to see her back, her cook with me vlogs used to make me laugh as they went on and on and ON and they vlogs were like 45 minutes long and full of waffle but I miss them :ROFLMAO:

lexiloo

VIP Member
I've just watched a bit of it. Wow. The sucralose tweeness is off the scale!
and all the Tee-hee-hee aren't I silly giggles she does too, doesn't she watch it back and think wow I sound ridiculous? she's almost playing a role now, she's so different to how she once was, she seems to think people love the cutesy curly girly look but it just doesn't work for her, its like the wolf dressed up as grandma.......fooling no one and looking like a twat.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Debbie's back and lost over 5lb her first weigh in ...Oh ! and it was Drews 51st birthday if any of you ladies want a pic 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Jesus I’ve too much time on my hands but…Couldn’t resist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing! How much of an ‘online persona’ the teeheeheeeeeee bloomin’ bargain thing has become. She was so much more ‘normal’ when she was working in the corporate job - mixing in different circles has sent her loopy.

Last edited:

JDseasonings4life

Katy jaynes latest vlog 🤢 loads of exercise then goes for a shower but didn't wash her hair as it "wasn't due to be washed" then moans a few minutes later that it's full of dry shampoo as it hadn't been washed for five days.....yak....why not just do it while you're already in the shower! I can't look at her without thinking she smells.
:sick: She would give Trim with Tat a run for her money.

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: Has anyone watched Kates latest TikTok we're order of the day again ...Kate don't flatter yourself nobody is interested in your boring life we're not interested in the father of your kids or your weird friends we're just invested on why a middle aged woman is making a complete fool of herself online and putting her child out there for strangers to engage with and beg for freebies ....pathetic...my advice is don't read here if you can't handle the truth as we certainly don't engage with you on SM it's you come to us .

• Heart