Slimming World Youtubers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably, I don't know. But it's undeniable it's got worse as time passes.
I know plenty with more severe health conditions than her that are holding down full time jobs ,my own MIL is getting waiting on her second knee replacement as well as numerous other extremely painful health conditions and she doesn't even make a show of herself like that woman...She's a complete attention seeker. I didn't hear her mention pain lastnight when she was challenging the foreign guy with the cat over his views on trans issues into the wee small hours ,neither was she distracted and unable to think straight , quite the opposite infact !

Reactions: 2
So Woomblands /Kate is pissed glassy eyed drunk on the live and saying twolls are rummaging round in her personal life 😂 just google your name Kate you've got your whole life online there's no rummaging involved:sneaky:

Reactions: 1
wow KJ looks phenomenal here :love::love::love::love: she's certainly not been having any of her daily syn allowance for quite some time by the looks of it and plenty of body magic. I'm guessing that's sugar free vimto or ribena winter spice ✨ in the wine glass instead of actual wine 🍷
Homemade beetroot soup from the soup maker with some ham for dipping 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
New thread time.....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.