Slimming World Youtubers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from previous threads this is a place to discuss the good old SW online community, many have come, gone, lost, gained, come again and gone again. We're here for it all! Tattle on folks......

Reactions: 5
She's claiming Edith is dying sick.
urgh just watched her latest tiktok video, she just loves a drama doesn't she? it's like she thrives off playing the victim and making out everything is such a tragedy. She's hamming it up for the camera with her OTT fear for sure. I can't stand the way she acts, has she always been the same or is it a persona for sympathy and attention?

Reactions: 3
Of course her child will have it the worse - my kid had it and loads in the class - barely any symptoms at all !

Kate's covid sad fishing is next level. I thought she was spending Christmas with the new man in her life?
I saw that too, she clearly loves the drama and attention, the sad voice and pity eyes are pathetic. I think she was dumped by him judging by an earlier tiktok on how her world had fallen apart, but then again I don't watch her lives so might have missed an update

Reactions: 1
I saw that too, she clearly loves the drama and attention, the sad voice and pity eyes are pathetic. I think she was dumped by him judging by an earlier tiktok on how her world had fallen apart, but then again I don't watch her lives so might have missed an update
her bloke is on her live now!

• Wow
Ah I love Debbie! I often think how different her life might've been if she'd lost the weight earlier or married someone different.

• Haha
How is Kate still trying to convince us she is 27 stone? Did anyone else see her live with her new OH Eric on NY?

Ah I love Debbie! I often think how different her life might've been if she'd lost the weight earlier or married someone different.
How old are Debbie and her husband?
How is Kate still trying to convince us she is 27 stone? Did anyone else see her live with her new OH Eric on NY?
Katy-Jane?

I thought that Katy-Jayn was married to Jim-bob?

I thought that Katy-Jayn was married to Jim-bob?

Reactions: 1
Debster has rejoined SW, maybe working her way back to the tube of you 😂
No jokes though at least she's doing something unlike the duchess of Eastbourne

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.