Slimming World Youtubers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Initially I thought he was ok-, never really having watched him in the past, but the more I see of him now, the more I think he’s slightly unstable. There’s a sort of a manicness about him that I can’t put my finger on!
It is kind of not surprising he's unstable. I mean look how his sister turned out.

Is he drinking? Looks like he’s had a few glasses before knocking the video out
I think he definitely drinking or taking something.

Poor Patrick (weigh in time) his content is 10 years too late! I’m sorry but your top 10 weight loss aids? 🤯 and still the water 💦 reminder?! Just no! Lol If your out of work again mate and your expecting this to be your new career, you really really need to up your game!
Yeah very behind the times.

Reactions: 2
According to her Instagram she has put back on all the weight she has lost (4 stone), money grabbing leech! Why the hell would anyone want her as a consultant when she cannot stick to the bloody programme herself? I find the woman totally annoying. Her big ego matches her big weight gain!
Are we to expect a video of her sobbing and snotting about how she has no self control and how it's somehow everyone elses fault but hers that she has put the weight back on....😴😴😴

Poor Patrick (weigh in time) his content is 10 years too late! I’m sorry but your top 10 weight loss aids? 🤯 and still the water 💦 reminder?! Just no! Lol If your out of work again mate and your expecting this to be your new career, you really really need to up your game!
Im sure he's a nice fella but for me he's too cringe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh effin hell, she's back to basics is our Rach! This should be fun. I wonder if she ever gets bored of this? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I couldn’t even watch girl Fridays video - she’s just so dull . It’s the pointy hands and nails I find really distracting too . I don’t see where she needs to lose weight either .

I don't understand how Rachel is saying she's scared to see the number on the scales as she's put on so much weight, she doesn't look any different to me, can't be more than a few pounds and even then she can easily carry that off as she was very slim, almost gaunt looking, I personally think she could have stopped before she did as although she's very slim she's aged herself. I lost a fair bit of weight quickly on SW and my face went the same way, I looked way older and people asked if I was poorly, not sure what it is about the SW plan that does it but it's a face drainer for sure haha

I don't understand how Rachel is saying she's scared to see the number on the scales as she's put on so much weight, she doesn't look any different to me, can't be more than a few pounds and even then she can easily carry that off as she was very slim, almost gaunt looking, I personally think she could have stopped before she did as although she's very slim she's aged herself. I lost a fair bit of weight quickly on SW and my face went the same way, I looked way older and people asked if I was poorly, not sure what it is about the SW plan that does it but it's a face drainer for sure haha
Probably everything low fat all the time 🤔

Probably everything low fat all the time 🤔
But why face first? I had to stop as despite needing to shave a few pounds from other areas my face was getting thinner by the week, I look back a pictures now and I looked so gaunt......from the neck up 😂
Once I stopped SW my face filled out a little and looked better, it really worked for me on the whole but if I'd kept going I'd have a face that looked like a twiglet by now

But why face first? I had to stop as despite needing to shave a few pounds from other areas my face was getting thinner by the week, I look back a pictures now and I looked so gaunt......from the neck up 😂
Once I stopped SW my face filled out a little and looked better, it really worked for me on the whole but if I'd kept going I'd have a face that looked like a twiglet by now
Takes it from other places as well but it’ll not take the top visible layer of fat as well. The gaunt face does level out eventually. First place you gain it tends to be the last you lose it from. Too little fat does make you a bit dry and ashen sickly looking as we’re meant to eat some fats lol

Takes it from other places as well but it’ll not take the top visible layer of fat as well. The gaunt face does level out eventually. First place you gain it tends to be the last you lose it from. Too little fat does make you a bit dry and ashen sickly looking as we’re meant to eat some fats lol
That makes sense as I did look a bit poorly even though I felt fine and my complexion was very ashen despite eating loads of fruit, salad and veg but the fat intake is very low with SW. I'm now just mindful of what I eat, have smaller portions and occasional treats, I dropped the extra pounds but my face filled back out a little and looks healthier.....must be that butter on my toast 😉
Interesting to hear the science behind it all for sure.

That makes sense as I did look a bit poorly even though I felt fine and my complexion was very ashen despite eating loads of fruit, salad and veg but the fat intake is very low with SW. I'm now just mindful of what I eat, have smaller portions and occasional treats, I dropped the extra pounds but my face filled back out a little and looks healthier.....must be that butter on my toast 😉
Interesting to hear the science behind it all for sure.
It really is quite interesting actually isn't it, they make you think fat free everything sugar free etc but yet companies then replace fat and sugar with chemicals. Give me butter any day, it's about as natural as you can get or so I tell myself 🤣

anyone watching k8losingw8 aka katesw on tiktok and thinking what a bleeping suck up snobby witch or is it just me? She's defo having a fling with this bloke off of tiktok called Mark and this bloke called Phillip off of tiktok. She's such a slag.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.