Slimming World Youtubers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the excitable mum thing is an act or 100% her real personality?!
I think it's a misguided persona, she was not like that during her early weight loss story. I am not a fan of the gurning and over the top cheerfulness but I do think she is a much better weight loss ambassador than many.

Yes she has regained a fair bit of weight but so do most, she is active, she does seem a good mum and was a good pet owner to Douglas (rip) and now the pups.

She is far from perfect but is no Scammons!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly never heard of it but it's been a few yrs since I've had a dog so I guess advice will be very different. Also I've never had fancy pants pedigree dogs. We've just had mutts, not that they aren't worthy of a frozen blueberry 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly never heard of it but it's been a few yrs since I've had a dog so I guess advice will be very different. Also I've never had fancy pants pedigree dogs. We've just had mutts, not that they aren't worthy of a frozen blueberry 😂😉
I’m surprised Katy ‘ tightarse’ Jayne would part with them, especially to feed to a dog .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is there any need to film herself as she runs? not only does she sound like she's making a heavy breathing dirty phone call but she also pulls faces like this.....how she she only in her thirties?????

kj.png

Yeah they've got really big , do people feed their dogs frozen berries and yoghurt 🤷‍♀️
I thought she was going to stick them in the fridge......overnight doggy oats :ROFLMAO:

Katy Jayne is as bad as Tan ,in her latest vid she went for a run was sweating like a pig then took the dogs for a walk , after that she went grocery shopping without even having a shower as she wanted to save it until just before group .
that was vile, she will have been ripe for sure and urgh who can stand to feel like that for so long?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So she went on the bike and did a run why not just cycle and shower? She didn’t burn a whole lot considering she did 90 mins. Stinking and minging but the dogs are cute. Can they start doing the channel instead

I see Donna is posting again under her Cambridge account talking about ‘Week 1’ and she mentioned a big gain yesterday? Assuming she jumped off the wagon of that very sustainable plan she was on 🙄

Reactions: 4
I see Donna is posting again under her Cambridge account talking about ‘Week 1’ and she mentioned a big gain yesterday? Assuming she jumped off the wagon of that very sustainable plan she was on 🙄
When mr dyble still isn’t interested and they probably should have divorced a while ago. She’s stuffing herself in secret once again then having to starve.

According to her Instagram she has put back on all the weight she has lost (4 stone), money grabbing leech! Why the hell would anyone want her as a consultant when she cannot stick to the bloody programme herself? I find the woman totally annoying. Her big ego matches her big weight gain!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
According to her Instagram she has put back on all the weight she has lost (4 stone), money grabbing leech! Why the hell would anyone want her as a consultant when she cannot stick to the bloody programme herself? I find the woman totally annoying. Her big ego matches her big weight gain!
Well there’s a surprise-😀 She’s a complete and utter charlatan! Wonder how long it’ll be before she’s back crying on U tube😌

Well there’s a surprise-😀 She’s a complete and utter charlatan! Wonder how long it’ll be before she’s back crying on U tube😌
I really do not know how she can keep promoting a product that she herself has clearly failed using. As a long term method of weight control, clearly it doesn't work for her.

Reactions: 5
Definitely been throwing herself into biscuits once again. Yet still selling people on the 1:1 diet that doesn’t work for Donna dribble because she has poor mental health and greed issues.

Reactions: 2
Has she posted any pictures of herself with the weight gain? How she has the nerve to still promote this tit diet is beyond me!

Poor Patrick (weigh in time) his content is 10 years too late! I’m sorry but your top 10 weight loss aids? 🤯 and still the water 💦 reminder?! Just no! Lol If your out of work again mate and your expecting this to be your new career, you really really need to up your game!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Patrick (weigh in time) his content is 10 years too late! I’m sorry but your top 10 weight loss aids? 🤯 and still the water 💦 reminder?! Just no! Lol If your out of work again mate and your expecting this to be your new career, you really really need to up your game!
Is he drinking? Looks like he’s had a few glasses before knocking the video out

• Wow
Initially I thought he was ok-, never really having watched him in the past, but the more I see of him now, the more I think he’s slightly unstable. There’s a sort of a manicness about him that I can’t put my finger on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.