Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked up the date of slimcon 2019 it was nov 2nd
That means I've been tatting over a year now.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so glad I found it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omfg, just watched our Rach's video. Jesus, that woman has too much time on her hands and needs to grow the duck up! Cringe fest at it's best! Bloody hell, well over the Christmas top ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Omfg, just watched our Rach's video. Jesus, that woman has too much time on her hands and needs to grow the duck up! Cringe fest at it's best! Bloody hell, well over the Christmas top ๐Ÿ™„
she really is a smug spoilt snob who has had everything dished to her on sliver platter by mummy and daddy. I can't stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Making a Christmas gift bag? You mean you don't have time to print a photo, stick on a bow and a chuffing peg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she's aged herself by years with the weight loss, she should have stopped half a stone ago, she looks haggard and drawn which then makes her look way older than she actually is. Who the hell weighs out 10g of chocolate balls for an "extra chocolatey fix"? and 10g of cheese on her wrap....bloody hell it must have been like playing hunt the cheese

• Haha
she's aged herself by years with the weight loss, she should have stopped half a stone ago, she looks haggard and drawn which then makes her look way older than she actually is. Who the hell weighs out 10g of chocolate balls for an "extra chocolatey fix"? and 10g of cheese on her wrap....bloody hell it must have been like playing hunt the cheese
Yep her and drippy Debster both go too far but ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ 10g though what a knobess she is

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How many hauls has Vicky mouse done this week ๐Ÿคฏ I can't get over how much stuff that woman buys and most of it is just for the sake of buying it she doesn't need it .

Wow! Vicky mouse has her tree up very minimalistic as usual;)

• Haha
Katy and her over plucked suprised brows trying to sell me hideous loungewear that doesn't fit.
She's chatting sh*t with the "I'd definitely purchase from them again" - we know you buy all your clothes from charity shops or the ยฃ1 rail, highly doubt you'll be spending $25 plus international postage on Loungewear tops that look like they're from Peacocks (rip) ๐Ÿ™. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Wow! Vicky mouse has her tree up very minimalistic as usual;)
I havenโ€™t caught up with her hauls yet but she must spend a grand a month or more with all the hauls she does! Madness!
Havent seen the tree yet but I can imagine it ๐Ÿ˜‚

I agree, some people age 10 years with weight loss. I think she looks better with a bit more weight on her x

• Haha
I havenโ€™t caught up with her hauls yet but she must spend a grand a month or more with all the hauls she does! Madness!
Havent seen the tree yet but I can imagine it ๐Ÿ˜‚
it's not just the tree she has a sweet buffet as aswell ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
it's not just the tree she has a sweet buffet as aswell ๐Ÿ˜‚
Just watched it, sheโ€™ll have to top it up daily for โ€œthe kidsโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚. That wouldnโ€™t last uNeil December in my house if it was just on the side ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
What's her daughters channel called? I know she has an Insta craft account but didn't know she was on YT

that sweet buffet Vicky mouse has done is unreal, must have cost a fortune and how much sugar??? im new to her channel, will they eat all that? they'll all have diabetes!!! and don't get me started on that tree, it looks like someone covered it in glue then rolled it round a few garden centre xmas displays a few times, she seems nice but holy moly all that clutter makes my teeth itch!

• Haha
that sweet buffet Vicky mouse has done is unreal, must have cost a fortune and how much sugar??? im new to her channel, will they eat all that? they'll all have diabetes!!! and don't get me started on that tree, it looks like someone covered it in glue then rolled it round a few garden centre xmas displays a few times, she seems nice but holy moly all that clutter makes my teeth itch!
Have a look at her hauls to see exactly how much sweet stuff she buys it's unreal ๐Ÿ˜ฌ she could open her own sweetshop .

• Haha
Have a look at her hauls to see exactly how much sweet stuff she buys it's unreal ๐Ÿ˜ฌ she could open her own sweetshop .
im surprised the gammons aren't knocking her door down to be friends so they can raid that sweet buffet

• Haha
Jeez Vicky has even decorated her kitchen ,including the sinko_O she's candles and decs everywhere ...major fire hazard.

• Wow
  • Haha
Jeez Vicky has even decorated her kitchen ,including the sinko_O she's candles and decs everywhere ...major fire hazard.
Just watched a bit of it, Jesus so much clutter everywhere, how can she cook in that kitchen?! Never even thought of that but yeah, defo a fire hazard ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Iโ€™ve just sat down with a hot chocolate so about to go and catch up with Vicky mouse. Her videos deserve a gold star award for shock value ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.