Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you know she's a curly haired girl blessed with great skin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Katy Jayne pretending somebody asked her what lipstick she wears, i've gone back 4 videos and not a single comment about your lipstick hun. I guess your private inbox must be flooded :ROFLMAO:

I really wish she wouldn't be so smug about her size "I got the XL which is a UK14-16" no actually just looked it up and XL is a UK16 according to their website and some of the clothes did not fit her at all. She is a size 16 or bigger so why insist she's still a 14?

• Haha
I haven’t watched Jaty Jane for ages. Just had a quick look, and I remember why I haven’t 😮 Does anyone get princessy vibes from Soperina? I do like her supermarket hauls and taste tests.- but I think she’s probably quite different when the camera is off. There’s just something I can’t put my finger on...

Well angie waltons leaving youtube clearly falling off the wagon again

Saids it due to negativity i dont see many hate on her channel i think its a just an excuse personally

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well angie waltons leaving youtube clearly falling off the wagon again

Saids it due to negativity i dont see many hate on her channel i think its a just an excuse personally
Look what I put on Gammons thread Jane posted earlier maybe her and Angie had a bust up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look what I put on Gammons thread Jane posted earlier maybe her and Angie had a bust up 😂
Ooooff angie said in her video people would pick her apart in the comments also she mentioned elaine but not jane or helen hmmm

Out of all of them angie was the ok one i hope she keeps up her weightloss and does not use that an excuse to quit i would not say she seems different in her videos but idk

The harsh reality is that she’s just going to sit and fester in that flat forever, with no contact to the outside world other than her elderly parents and a virtual friend on the other side of the world, watching old tv shows and eating herself into an early grave. She’ll have gained more weight and felt embarrassed and done a bunk like they all do. She was a nice enough woman, no harm to anyone and no drama or anything false from her but I do worry her sitting alone in her flat without any accountability regarding food won’t be good for her.

Reactions: 5
The harsh reality is that she’s just going to sit and fester in that flat forever, with no contact to the outside world other than her elderly parents and a virtual friend on the other side of the world, watching old tv shows and eating herself into an early grave. She’ll have gained more weight and felt embarrassed and done a bunk like they all do. She was a nice enough woman, no harm to anyone and no drama or anything false from her but I do worry her sitting alone in her flat without any accountability regarding food won’t be good for her.
i actualy just put this on her thread ahaha i agree i think shes off calorie counting hence why shes left i dont really see her get hate as much as jane or the others so i think shes using that as a cop out i would not say shes been different in her videos either defonitly been herself but yeah i do worry i just hope she does not come back in a years time and just had gained lots of weight lets be honest shes in all the time shes just going to make herself ill

shes also said she misses out on her old hobbies since doing her boxes but the boxes cant be that hard to do other then that nothing in her life has changed i dont know why shes talking like she has no time for anything its just really odd

i actualy just put this on her thread ahaha i agree i think shes off calorie counting hence why shes left i dont really see her get hate as much as jane or the others so i think shes using that as a cop out i would not say shes been different in her videos either defonitly been herself but yeah i do worry i just hope she does not come back in a years time and just had gained lots of weight lets be honest shes in all the time shes just going to make herself ill

shes also said she misses out on her old hobbies since doing her boxes but the boxes cant be that hard to do other then that nothing in her life has changed i dont know why shes talking like she has no time for anything its just really odd
What hobbies ? all she does in her spare time is stalk Lauren.

• Haha
What hobbies ? all she does in her spare time is stalk Lauren.
yeah shes like i have no time to do other things i like in my life like comping ?? i really think there is so much more to this story but she does not want to say i just think shes gone off the rails shes been around the same weight since augaust and it would not surprise me if she comes back in a years time and saids she was embarssed about calorie counting not working for her think of it this way shes done ww sw cc muscle food she has no other option really

yeah shes like i have no time to do other things i like in my life like comping ?? i really think there is so much more to this story but she does not want to say i just think shes gone off the rails shes been around the same weight since augaust and it would not surprise me if she comes back in a years time and saids she was embarssed about calorie counting not working for her think of it this way shes done ww sw cc muscle food she has no other option really
Yes something must have happened she's been quiet on YT lots of times before without announcing she's leaving...something fishy is going on

Yes something must have happened she's been quiet on YT lots of times before without announcing she's leaving...something fishy is going on
i did think maybe her family made comments towards her vlogging ? she said they dont like it i dont think its anything to do with hate as i swear before she did a whole rant about if im boring dont watch me etc and that was a few years back

Reactions: 1
Did you know she's a curly haired girl blessed with great skin 😂
great skin that makes her look 15 years older than she actually is 😂 never known anyone so bloody smug, she makes me shudder....yet I still watch.....going to tattle hell for sure! LOL

• Haha
i did think maybe her family made comments towards her vlogging ? she said they dont like it i dont think its anything to do with hate as i swear before she did a whole rant about if im boring dont watch me etc and that was a few years back
Yeah she's very upfront that's why I think she's had a bust up or something .I don't think her family watch her channel unless it's someone at work that's come across it and said something ?

Yeah she's very upfront that's why I think she's had a bust up or something .I don't think her family watch her channel unless it's someone at work that's come across it and said something ?
how funny would it be though if it was jane she fell out with though hahaa no i guess we wont know unless she adresses it likely hood is shes fell off the wagon and is embarssed about it

great skin that makes her look 15 years older than she actually is 😂 never known anyone so bloody smug, she makes me shudder....yet I still watch.....going to tattle hell for sure! LOL
She was EXTRA smug on that last vid I'm glad the clothes didn't fit but she obviously had already been paid for the collab or else she wouldn't have shown them 😂

how funny would it be though if it was jane she fell out with though hahaa no i guess we wont know unless she adresses it likely hood is shes fell off the wagon and is embarssed about it
It could be something to do with her ? remember both her and Helen had left comments when Jane stole Angies business ideas. I'd never seen any from them before ? and Jane had something on her stories about Etsy a couple of weeks ago maybe she wanted to team up with Angie or something and she said no.

bloody awful clothes that Katy J is trying on, she keeps saying what good value they are yet I think they're way overpriced for the crappy quality they clearly are, she's lying anyway as she's queen of the £1 rail in asda!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.