Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Tracy Mouse complaining that people aren’t following the markers on the floors, wearing masks or respecting social distancing.

Emmmmmmm Tracy love, do you not remembering breaking lockdown rules to mingle with two other households indoors when your grandson was born? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
YES TO THIS!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
the thing what these people dont seem to grasp donna being included i remember she used to cry about not losing weight etc and would blame john for not taking snacks to work or not getting image therapy she never blamed herself everyone has their views etc but for someone who has done slimming world i know and for everyone i know and most people ive met in groups online etc it works if followed correctly i think its the way a lot of these people interupt the plan is when it goes wrong if u follow it to the latter it will work so mamy people leave slimming world and say oh its not working anymore BECAUSE THERE NOT FOLLOWING IT for it to work and then go to somthing else and act like it its the bees knees and also some are not so open with what they eat taken angie walton for example for is one of the better ones but last year she was adaoment she maintained the weight since canada now as a long term viewer i kinda found it suss as due to the past i know how quickly she would gain and if shes not following any plan no way was she eating healthy then she then went on to admitt she actually put all the weight back on since canada and more even confessed to eating 2 salamon fillets because it was free on slimming world again its all downt o interuption yes its free but common bloody sesnse tells you eat till your full now i am not saying these people dont have an issue with food or binge eating condition as i know its serious buit to many people fall back on this as an excuse or a way to cheat their diet sorry this is so long but i cant believe anything they all say anymore as they forget they have lied and own up to later on makes everything they ever said just sound like they lied to me

again with angie admitted to going to asda after work and binging on food i also think calorie counting is an excuse to be lazy etc

monga

VIP Member
Not sure if she had it and put some weight on and then joined SW don't know that connection. Yes she is a Debbie fan, she was big in with the budget scroungers also. Think she regularly sent them stuff when they were on the beg.
She's like one would look for it back off you if you got on the wrong side of her πŸ˜‚

• Haha

JDo777

Me thinks Janeychins in her latest Instagram is trying to goad us Tattlers...you might want to look that up Jane it’s GOAD...

• Haha

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Vicky's been to poundland... whys she on a slimming thread because fck me shes bought snacks πŸ˜‚ and they ain't healthy!!

• Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Not being funny but Rachel has said 1260+ is plenty for her? Jesus there is no way that would feed her. Watching her weigh in video she is dangerously cutting those calories, no wonder she is binging. She spouts a load of shit like the rest of them. Another πŸ™„ from me Im afraid. Totally uninspiring 😩

Sara_M

VIP Member
Tily moaning that she can't get into the US to see lover boy... I've got a feeling this is all going to end in tears.
And no mention of Athena, unless I missed it. Would she be going? She certainly didnt seem apprehensive about leaving her behind in order to travel so far!!

monga

VIP Member
Jeez she’s got a hot drinks station set up in her conservatory along with a gift wrapping station... and OMG ! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Donna Dyble the weight loss expert. Same cycle with every single diet, she becomes a weight loss expert. Surprised she never became a slimming world rep but then again she has to be in target range.
Shes joined an MLM and she denies it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Donna Dyble the weight loss expert. Same cycle with every single diet, she becomes a weight loss expert. Surprised she never became a slimming world rep but then again she has to be in target range.
I knew her diet was a load of shit when she told us the fact she had a binge she went on call with her consultant showed her all the emtpy wrappers n her consultanted laughed at her binge eating is serious not somthing to b laughed at these consultants should tell her to see a dr plus if her diets so good why is her daughter not doing it she annouced on instagram the fact she hs gestional diavtes and is looking for a good diet plan only follow her as she used to make videos

Last edited:

lexiloo

VIP Member
This is fckin insane
that's just gluttony, who needs that much? all those pringles! jeez their salt levels must be through the roof and why does she call lidl lidls all the damn time? considering this year more than ever so many people are struggling to pull xmas together and put food on the table she needs to stop with the constant sowing off of tat and food she's buying and sort her over filled tacky house out and maybe book herself in for some therapy, she clearly has issues.

Decidedly

Seen it all now - Piggy Mouse promoting boxes of sweets* with a payment plan πŸ·πŸ™„ Get a bloody grip of yourself, woman

*American candy

Why don't you just frig off to 'Ammerrigah' permanently, Vicky? Your love affair with the place is really tiresome πŸ₯±

• Wow

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
I think it was her way of trying to make a point that it wasn't going to bother her that someone was calling her out on it. She had replied to no other comment only liked them. She is very uppity I cant be doing with her, I only watch the odd one of hers now. I wouldn't mind but she looks pretty slim in my opinion I dont know just how much more weight shes wanting to lose. πŸ˜’
I hate how shes all we work hard to have lovely thing. Her mum and dad gave her their house . They are mortgage free with inheritance coming out of her ears. They don't work hard for their non stop Disney vacations and other luxuries they can afford it because the every day life experiences are handed to them on a silver platter πŸ˜’

lexiloo

VIP Member
katy janes new vlog is a cleaning routine, she just jumps on any old bandwagon! have people really asked her for it? if so what's wrong with them?

• Haha