Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
She always makes me uncomfortable the way she stands there ,why not sit down and relax if your doing a vid 😂

Reactions: 4
I think it is a dig at Emma ! I also think she should go for the surgery weather her head is in it or not ,the binging is winning atm, it'll be a case of Edith being her carer as well as her feeder as she gets older otherwise..
As someone who has had an eating disorder and also had bariatric surgery I completely agree with you @monga... I don’t think I was ever in the right frame of mind re: my food binges ( and unfortunately alcohol abuse ) even after excessive counselling... I came to my senses pretty quick after surgery because anything excessive after surgery be it food or alcohol can make you very poorly indeed.

• Heart

Flutterbye

I can’t stop watching this VickyMouse woman, honestly how do they ever find anything in that house?? The dusting must be immense.

She’s even decorated her bathroom for Christmas, God only knows how anyone could even consider relaxing in that room, it the chavviest house I’ve even seen, could belong in something from Gypsy weddings. It needs bulldozing.

What’s the deal with Middle Aged women being so invested in Disney? Is there anything likeable about her? Her voice is excruciating and everything is beyooootiful, and she absolutely loves it, whatever It is!

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Original comment
Screenshot_20200911-223803_YouTube.jpg

Donna's replies
Screenshot_20200911-223852_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200911-223910_YouTube.jpg

She's deleted the pyramid scheme comment😂 Which it absolutely is. I mean, come on, her own consultant allowed her to become a consultant 3 or 4 weeks in to the plan! Says it all!
And it is restrictive. And she knows it, which is why her meals are all super zoomed in pictures so you cant tell how tiny the portion is.

• Wow
  • Haha

Decidedly

Her daughter must help her decorate the place there's no way she could find the time for all that unless she constantly looking for places to put things her brain must never switch off .
I don't buy (no pun intended) this bad back she harps on about. No-one with a bad back could get up to the ceiling on the landing and pin 1500 plastic snowflakes into the artex 🤔

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
I haven’t watched Jaty Jane for ages. Just had a quick look, and I remember why I haven’t 😮 Does anyone get princessy vibes from Soperina? I do like her supermarket hauls and taste tests.- but I think she’s probably quite different when the camera is off. There’s just something I can’t put my finger on...

lexiloo

VIP Member
Anyone see the pic Debbie has on her grid of her and #creepyhusband with the face masks ,his is a funny face one but it still looks like his actual face 😂
omg! howling, he must be one of the only men out there whos dick is better looking than his face! no wonder he sends them pics of down south not up north ;)

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
Watched Lisa Snow's 100th I'm back video in a year. I can't believe she's too scared to go to the supermarket because of her husband's health but will still go to charity shops to stock her Ebay shop. It's ok though coz she makes him stand outside!!!!! How is going into numerous charity shops any safer than going to Asda once a week?
This woman does my head In. Those bloody Ebay Sales😫

I see that Ria Von Choc has given up weight loss (blogging). There's a surprise.
Did she say why? I’m not surprised though. She’s another one who’s deluded!

I see Katy Jayne is trying desperately to justify her weight gain, on insta.

It's very sad really. Slimming World only really works if you stick to it 100%. If you are prepared to count syns and healthy extras for the rest of your days then fill your boots.
I’ve been catching up on all the SW vlogs over the last few days. Haven’twatched any for ages! Can’t believe how much weight Katy Jane has packed on!

Last edited:

Sara_M

VIP Member
Imagine seeing someone run past you in a full face of slap :rolleyes: I feel sorry for her she is acting like a love sick teenager drying out his flowers to make trinkets. Imagine if they meet and there is no chemistry she is going to be so upset.
Her and Ed were together from they were teenagers, and it's almost like she doesnt know how to "date" as an adult (which is barely applicable here, as theyve not even met!). Maybe it's a psychological thing🤔 or maybe that's reaching a bit lol but she is literally acting like a teenager, talking to their crush on bebo (anyone remember bebo?! 😄)
I really hope it doesnt end badly for her.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I was just coming on to day have you seen how many hauls she's up o_O Those kids must be the size of houses the amount of sweet stuff she buys and the best about it they're adults but she buys toddler like treats...so odd

I must've missed that ..yeah I wonder how things are ?
Honestly the house must be overrun with food and fizzy drinks! I’m all for treats but Jesus, thats on the next friggin level 😂
I was thinking the same about the kids but in her Primark haul she bought her daughter some leggings and they were a really small size, 4-6 I think! My 21 year old would live off sweets and fizzy drinks, (can’t control it now he’s at uni 😤) he’s tall and slim i always say to him you might be skinny but it doesn’t mean you’re healthy with the crap you eat! God he’d love to live in Vicky‘s house 🍰🍫🍬🧁🍭🍿🍩🍪😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Honestly the house must be overrun with food and fizzy drinks! I’m all for treats but Jesus, thats on the next friggin level 😂
I was thinking the same about the kids but in her Primark haul she bought her daughter some leggings and they were a really small size, 4-6 I think! My 21 year old would live off sweets and fizzy drinks, (can’t control it now he’s at uni 😤) he’s tall and slim i always say to him you might be skinny but it doesn’t mean you’re healthy with the crap you eat! God he’d love to live in Vicky‘s house 🍰🍫🍬🧁🍭🍿🍩🍪😂
Oh my two would think they were in heaven if they lived in that house 😂 I have to hide stuff or they'd have it ate within the day.Jeez maybe her daughter has some kind of ED if she's only that clothes size ? her pushing all that junk food might have turned her against food.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
They spent HOURS on Instagram live almost in tears about it. At one point Helen had Jarad crying for attention in the background ignoring him all the time. It was quite disturbing. The crying went on for two lives in a row until Gav came home. .
What a pair of twats!

Not being funny but Rachel has said 1260+ is plenty for her? Jesus there is no way that would feed her. Watching her weigh in video she is dangerously cutting those calories, no wonder she is binging. She spouts a load of shit like the rest of them. Another 🙄 from me Im afraid. Totally uninspiring 😩
I think she has major issues when it comes to how she sees herself. She always shares throwback pictures to when she was a size 24. I don't see it, I know everyone carries different but I was a 24 at my biggest and I was huge compared to her!

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Hi I'm new to this thread, I'm usually lurking on the fopperholic threads lol. I came looking for people talking about Tracey Mouse. I've just started slimming world and was looking for recipes etc and came across her channel, never seen her before, I watched a vlog where she dyed her hair. It went from her having no make up on to her hair being done and full face of make up! I actually jumped and rewound it to show my husband, I was so shocked at the transformation! 😲 I agree definitely mutton dressed as lamb! 😂
@Flame if you want some amazing SW recipes without the agony of watching idiots on YT 🤣 google Slimming Eats . She has some amazing recipes that are just ‘normal’ food and you can print them off and keep your favourites. I’m not following SW but I did for many years but it’s still my go to website when I want something to cook! Good luck

monga

VIP Member
Jane Day just comes across very condescending and patronising. I do love it though when she has little digs about the likes of Gammons & co 😂. Doesnt care what they think and I like that about her! Definitely has had weight loss surgery but funnily enough, doesnt mention that much. Prefers to preach from the slimming world bible and how it "works if you work it". 🙄
I always thought she was divorced but, nope, she is married. They don't live together though and has said before that's just what has always worked for them!
Debbie could be in with a chance yet ;)

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Greetings fellow tattlers from Brid, was hoping for a Debster selfie but she's visiting family. Take note Bean and Chins
Ooh I love a walk around Brid when we go to North Yorkshire, have a lovely day 😍 x

He was , she's in the same business as him. I always wondered about his" nights away" while Tilly was pregnant ,he just came in when Athena was a few months old and announced he was leaving ,they were only in their house a short time and were in the midst of doing it up .So you can she how much of a shock it must have been ,bear in mind they were together from their teens and had just started a family.
God he sounds like a right shithouse, that must have been a terrible time for Tilly. I doubt things with the yank will end well either 😬 x

I think I need to watch this Tilly. Could you post the link please?
Not sure how to post a link but she‘s Tilly Cutler on Instagram and Youtube x