Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Greetings fellow tattlers from Brid, was hoping for a Debster selfie but she's visiting family. Take note Bean and Chins
ooh you're not far from me there ;) when we go to Brid I chuckle at the thought of spotting them, actually did see them in Helmsley once though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Girl Friday (love it) gets right on my titties, she is super dull and everything is highly, highly recommended or she absolutely LOVES it, she's done well but shes aged herself in the process and seems obsessed with food and syns, calories, hexa, hexb etc
live a little rach, have a cake now and again and stop being a borebag
Borebag 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder what her definition of loads of people messaging her calling her out on her new diet plan is. Loads!? You're not that big on you tube love 😆

• Haha

Canklesshankles

Basically started it at 17 stone and is now back to where she was with slimming world. We're due a melt down... Multi level meltdown 🤣

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
It's the way she say hawwwl gets me ,you'd think she's bringing up phlegm with the over exaggeration of the h 😐

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Nearly Time for Donna's big weigh in ,don't forget to tune in people 🥴 ...and let me know 😂

• Haha

Decidedly

How does vicky mouse have the money to buy so much crap
It must be via "hubby"s salary - whose job she is ridiculously and suspiciously vague about. All she'd say during lockdown was that he was still working "keepin' tha lights on, so ta speak" 🤔 If he was classed as a key worker, wouldn't you be proud? Where's the shame in saying he's an HGV driver, or a rig worker or something? It makes me think he does something that could be classed as controversial - like contract security 🤔🤔🤔 I dunno... I just think it's odd she doesn't just explain why he's always overseas. People usually use international travel in their job as a reason to brag.

Last edited:

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I'm watching her latest & can I say... I AM DISGUSTED! Is she having the actual Army round for xmas day?? Its sheer piggery

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Why what condition has she ?
I don't know. She only ever talked about her being tube fed in older videos and how that makes her tired. How she needed a stand to hook the feeding bag on and needed the chair to help with that?. Then she got rid off the tube because now eats normal food . This was around the same time after Katesw made her that tube feed rag doll for her. Anyone remember that awkwardness? Well, apparently now she still needs the wheelchair coz her legs aren't the same length and when she goes place like Disney she doesnt want to where her medical boot coz it doesnt look cool with leggings or some such excuse.

Off topic slightly but does anyone remember Girl Friday doing a charity shop haul ages back and saying she would never buy high street budget brands like primark from a charity shop unless it was BNWT coz its grose?

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Katy Jayne has a shopping haul up, had to laugh when she said she was making a huge slow cooker stew with the mince she bought.....it was one of those tiny portions, my mum buys that size and she lives alone, its 250g and somehow Katy thinks she can make a huge stew out of it 😂 her husband and sons must be hungry all the time if that's how she feeds them!
Well they are having to cut back because covid is affecting them financially now. Erm how many shopping hauls have gone up recently gurney mc gurn face 🤔

• Haha

JDseasonings4life

I watched the Katy Jane £land hul and my god how the hell does that women do regular cosmetic face masks? What ever she uses should come with a warning ADDS 10 YEARS!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Anyone here watch Lisa Snow? Dunno if she still follows SW but she popped up on my YT recommendations just now and my goodness, I can't watch her for long as her bottom tooth is driving me mad. I wish I didn't have to lipread sometimes! I'm a selfish mare, I know.
I said the very same on the last thread the snaggle tooth is so annoying you'd think she'd of got it sorted years ago her other teeth aren't that bad ..

• Haha