Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Given she is to scared to go into the supermarket and we are on lockdown #2 it's clearly a shitty home chop.
I can’t watch her, I’ve tried! But all the amateur dramatics, squealing and I’m sorry this is nasty but that tooth 🦷 it’s so off putting! Just can’t sit through even a few minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Ditto "treats" 🙄 Vicky, treats occur occasionally in-between ordinary life. A change to the normal routine is classed as a treat. Your family life is back-to-back treats. A piece of fruit would be classed as a fucking treat in the middle of the train of muck you serve up 24/7 on your tiered-trays and sweetie bowls with scoops and paper bags 🍏
Lol at the chocolate custard she bought for the kids "as an alternative" - alternative to what? - the frigging chocolate? 🤔
I notice she's getting snarky, too, in the comments section of her latest junkfest haul. That's a slippery slope. Tattle will jump on anyone getting too big for their boots on social media. Seems like VickyMouse's world of positivity cannot include opinions. Good luck with that, Vicky 😐
Ooooh shes a wee nippy sweetie 🍭 I find the amount she buys be it food or clothes OR jus shite from poundshop etc absolutely astound me and is jus blatant greed 🤢 She can shove her positivity up her fat arse tbh 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Katy Jayne has a new "chatty catch up" vlog and its on another level for smug looks and hair content, she keeps apologising for her hair being in the way and saying how massive it is, I doubt anyone would have thought it was in the way, she's such an odd one. She also says she's been getting a lot of negative comments.....code for reading here??
she feels like she's so much more than weight loss and it bogs her down when she gets pushed into a teeny tiny weight loss box and she needs to be more than that so she's "being selfish" and "it's about bloomin time and feels really good" smugness level off the scale!!!

Miss polar

VIP Member
She couldn't take all the negativity she was getting ,was having a big effect on her ..
I see. I wasn’t a regular watcher, but watched a few vids a few months back when she claimed to be calorie counting but was as big as ever! . I’m afraid negitvity is part and parcel of the deal when you put yourself out there.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
It's not very often I cut the grass, that's husbands job mainly because i cant be arsed going into the cellar for all the gear. However if I did it I most certainly wouldn't do it in my swimming costume. Must be a warm day in Hull, let me tell you 60 ish miles away it ain't swimming costume weather!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Her daughter must help her decorate the place there's no way she could find the time for all that unless she constantly looking for places to put things her brain must never switch off .
You would think so, I do get the feeling though that “the kids” do fuck all, they’re probably in a sugar coma 🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
just watched girl Fridays rant, why do they all say someone messaged them or sent them screen shots, just be honest that you read here! she's so sanctimonious, she puts it all out there for judgement, for likes or dislikes, for people to agree or disagree yet same as a lot of the others if its not kissing arse she doesn't think it should be allowed

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Jane Day just comes across very condescending and patronising. I do love it though when she has little digs about the likes of Gammons & co 😂. Doesnt care what they think and I like that about her! Definitely has had weight loss surgery but funnily enough, doesnt mention that much. Prefers to preach from the slimming world bible and how it "works if you work it". 🙄
I always thought she was divorced but, nope, she is married. They don't live together though and has said before that's just what has always worked for them!
Gosh I'm shocked at that and kind of tempted to suggest it 😂
Actually I thought Joe was her husband cos he sounds a lot older than he is🤔

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
i know she gained weight and refused to do video till she was back in target which i thought was a bit dramatic at the time

so who thinks angie walton fell off CC no update and she seemed to be quite miffed in her last one about sharing everything and not wanting to film What i eat in a days and ''forgetting to film'' which in their terms means i stuffed my face ? never used to follow her much but after a binge watch im invested think she intrigues me because shes so diffrent to the others

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Wasn't it just, I think she's got word there's a bit of chat on here about her and she's secretly enjoying. Especially as the gurning is increasing which is mentioned frequently 😬
I think us talking about her on here makes her feel like celebrity 😒😂 being up and coming consultant of the year has given her a taste of the limelight 🤣 it's like being snapped by the paparazzi for some gossip magazine!

And gained 7st from her lowest weight

The poor neighbours is all I'm going say :oops: size 12 my arse !
Oh my god! I was hoping someone on here was going to do the math for me. Kate really does have a problem with food . How did she put it all back on? How does she lose a stone in seven days?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4