Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
How much has Katy jayne herself filtered in her latest grid post only she forgot about her arms :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Katy Jayne pretending somebody asked her what lipstick she wears, i've gone back 4 videos and not a single comment about your lipstick hun. I guess your private inbox must be flooded :ROFLMAO:

I really wish she wouldn't be so smug about her size "I got the XL which is a UK14-16" no actually just looked it up and XL is a UK16 according to their website and some of the clothes did not fit her at all. She is a size 16 or bigger so why insist she's still a 14?

• Haha

Campervanfan

And singing all the time and telling her Parrott son what to say all the time "say I love my mammy" "say I'm handsome " "say like and subscribe "😒 there isnt one SW YouTuber that doesn't have an annoying kid or with a kid that has behaviour issues . Friday Finds , Kate, Trudie and The Budget Scroungers all have stage school show off brats. Helen and Tans boys both had behaviour problems. Sarah SWs boys never go to bed. Have I left anyone out?
You are spot on there!

monga

VIP Member
what the hell did I just see? how can she be in such denial? shes hefty again and seems to have stacked lots back on......won't be good for the SW employee status so she claims to still be a 12......then sticks a picture of her in a cozzy in her garden on insta 😌
Fuck me Tilly might be plastered with make-up and in love with a Trump supporter but she's a true size 12 ,look at tilly compared to her:sneaky: Not that it doesn't matter what size anyone is it's the lying I can't be doing with..

Last edited:

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
OMG her reply to Katy Jayne was brilliant- I don't even watch you! Shes lethal! Disappointed gammon and grim didnt reply 🤣🤣🤣
They spent HOURS on Instagram live almost in tears about it. At one point Helen had Jarad crying for attention in the background ignoring him all the time. It was quite disturbing. The crying went on for two lives in a row until Gav came home. .

• Wow

Dannie

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched Vicky mouse new video. Her house is a massive fire risk. She just cleaned ( moved things around ) her kitchen and placed a massive tray of autumn tatt onto the top of her electric oven 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Tilly’s has ice cream today. That’ll be an hours exercise tonight even after her 4 hour drive home 🙄

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
Really don’t like Jane Day either. Sanctimonious is a perfect description of her. Also, why doesn’t she wear a bra ffs!

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
I thought that and im pretty sure years ago she aluded to amelia having somthing too ? She mentioned theres a reason they wont leave her with other people then family unless it was just me asumming but thats the impression i got
I remember that too. Then again, Donna has a tendency to allude to "stuff she wont go in to". I can never tell if thats true, or if she just says it to sound more interesting.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
What’s the story with the Budget Slimmers quitting YouTube, is it benefits related?
They did make a very formal announcement about stepping down from their fb page and subsequently would no longer vlog. Dont think they particularly stated a reason, we've just made some comments on here. It is quite possible that benefits could be a thing because anyone with any knowledge of how difficult claiming disability is will know Cath could be seen as bending it somehow. She walks about, goes gold digging or whatever it is they do. Shes a keen gardener and DIY er. 🤷‍♀️🤔