Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not about vicky mouse but think sarah sw may be reading here she said people can judge her all she likes but I know I've not gained weight through eating rubbish at main meals time when I pointed out before about her gaining weight the thing is I find her really odd she always claims to eat healthy yet originally gained her 3 stone to do that via snacking u would literally have to be binging every day so to say its 3 days a week is bs to me
I don’t know it’s easy to gain a lot of weight from snacking, when I was pregnant I gained about 4stone just by snacking here and there over the 9 months. depends what you were snacking on, but for me it wasn’t celery sticks that’s for sure!! 🤣🤣

Also why is Vicky mouse on this thread I didn’t think she did SW?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i'll make a vicky thread as she warrants her own for sure, will do new one of this too as filled this one

thread for vicky mouse

new thread created guys....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.