Slimming World #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any positive slimming world stories where the way of eating has changed previous bad habits for good?
It did encourage me to cook from scratch more, which I learnt I loved. I did enjoy having a plan, however I have just got an online nutrition & fitness coach so I can imagine my whole outset on SW is about to change.

Reactions: 5
Holy tit 😲 😯 😮 🙀 😱 🤯 😲 😯 😮.
4 stones in 9 months. Was she eating an elephant daily????
It will be binge eating of high calorie foods for sure. The friend I used to go to group with each week was similar. Had an addiction to crisps and sweets and couldn’t stop herself. She knew she was gaining the weight but seemed unable to snap out of it. Thankfully she does CC now with no pressure and is turning things around.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.