Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you get tickets for the SW Ball then? I'd love to go for a nose!

Reactions: 2
Damocles has said before himself he never eats out or has takeaways and in 2 years has not had one off plan meal.
Normally people don't stick to plan that ridgidly
See, I had the living piss scared out of me when I nearly died in the street and I got rushed to hospital...I've no shame in admitting I was so addicted to junk food, i was eating scraps out of the bin, I'd easily eat a 26 multipack of walkers to myself in one go, washed down with about 4 litres of full sugar cola, and this was daily...but when you get told change now or you will die, it is a very sobering wake up call. Will I gain all the weight I've lost back if I have one takeaway? of course I wont... I've got to target with sw twice now and I've maintained it since july and I'm about to drop it by another stone again. I've relaxed a little and actually do go out for the odd meal now and then these days 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 27
See, I had the living piss scared out of me when I nearly died in the street and I got rushed to hospital...I've no shame in admitting I was so addicted to junk food, i was eating scraps out of the bin, I'd easily eat a 26 multipack of walkers to myself in one go, washed down with about 4 litres of full sugar cola, and this was daily...but when you get told change now or you will die, it is a very sobering wake up call. Will I gain all the weight I've lost back if I have one takeaway? of course I wont... I've got to target with sw twice now and I've maintained it since july and I'm about to drop it by another stone again. I've relaxed a little and actually do go out for the odd meal now and then these days 😊
How do you find maintaining on SW vs losing? Like what will you cut out to lose the extra stone from what you usually eat to maintain? Or just add in more exercise? Just curious sorry!

Much healthier, got to have a normal, balanced life.

Reactions: 5
Glad to hear you've loosened up a little, enjoying yourself and are found the balance.
To go from where you were with your old eating habits to where you are now is amazing

Reactions: 4
Does and one follow Nicola gets slim ?
Amazing that she has lost such a lot of weight but she looks awful.
Almost skeletal
And don’t get me started on the boob job and orange hair !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does and one follow Nicola gets slim ?
Amazing that she has lost such a lot of weight but she looks awful.
Almost skeletal
And don’t get me started on the boob job and orange hair !
She’s got a thread !!! Must read!
Those boobs WTF she looks sooo old too !

How do you get tickets for the SW Ball then? I'd love to go for a nose!
From what I remember consultants are invited to buy a ticket. Former title winners are invited back. If you are nominated for an award you are given a ticket (a friend was nominated for one of the awards but didn't have a good enough sob story)

*Edit for spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What on earth does Nicola gets slim look like! What is going on with her chest!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Seriously what is this...
The random salad leaves, the plastic flowers, the empty mcdonalds boxs...just 🙈
Screenshot_20221112-203243_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What on earth does Nicola gets slim look like! What is going on with her chest!
What's her Instagram?
I tried searching that but nothing comes up.
Am I blocked 🤔😂
I had viewed her stories ages ago without following her

Mine (from 3 years ago!!!) did too, looking back on my texts with her, she's messaged every 6 months for last 2 years, I've never replied!
As an ex consultant this is breaking rules regarding data protection etc she is only meant to keep your details for 12 months after your last group attendance
I would complain to head offce

Reactions: 9
This is the most tragic thing I've ever seen in my life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought the white roses were mayo at first look :ROFLMAO:

Saving empty bacteria ridden McDonalds boxes is a new level of low. Extra low points if they went in and asked for fresh empties.
I don't get it.
They do it to impress the huns and convince people their syn free version looks like the real thing and they have such will power..
But the thing is to have the empty boxes it means they've been eating big macs anyway :rolleyes:

Sinoed looks nice. Ross is dressed like a snooker player
Snares is normally careful to crop out his lower half..he missed this one
Screenshot_20221113-155622_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.