Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was introduced to Kathryn yesterday by a friend - just wow !
Posting those prada mules and bag and then sharing the price of the shoes at £900!
Totally crass behaviour
Seems deeply unhappy to me but shares her purchases to make her feel that she’s better than you.
As for the two cars probably got two contracts, one for her and one for the ex and can’t get out of them for a while - he prob won’t pay
If she is in financial services, not paying won’t be an option for her
Def an oversharer - fab for tattle, not so good for her 😢

She’s had her teeth done ?? 😳
Sorry to be late to this but what is her Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Surely if you were that well off you would be more discreet about it? And you’d also pay for nice teeth done by a legitimate person in the UK, not cut costs for “Turkey teef”? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is too braggy, something is off about her.
I think you are right. I really think her alcoholism has made her a bit.. odd? I don’t know. The bragging is mad though! And putting up a post about rekindling with her ex- it’s so weird.

Reactions: 4
I think 36
Just proves that money can buy a lot of things, but not good genes. She looks much older than 36. I’d have guessed late 40’s.

Well off people that I’m acquainted with don’t brag about what they own, particularly designer brands, and certainly wouldn’t dream of broadcasting how much items costs. From my experience, only folk who feel they have something to prove tend to do that kind of thing. Wearing designer brands with glaringly obvious labels/colours also doesn’t seem to be the done thing with individuals that aren’t “new money.” Wearing Gucci colours or having LV emblazoned across your bag, belt etc just screams that you’re desperate for others to notice what you seemingly can afford. Bit sad.

Reactions: 9
Managed to dig and find out what she does today - Google pink duck publishing Cayman Islands - she owns they company - plus has a shop called @synbox.shop on insta and registered on companies house - born may 1986 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20221105_074800.jpg

why do they only follow the plan when its time to go have their ego's wanked at the ball?

how snares has the nerve to attend an awards night about weightloss considering the size of him now shows how absolutely shameless he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Managed to dig and find out what she does today - Google pink duck publishing Cayman Islands - she owns they company - plus has a shop called @synbox.shop on insta and registered on companies house - born may 1986 😬
I can’t watch her talking. The way her face moves just doesn’t look right. It’s like only her lower jaw can move. I may have missed a reason why but she always seems to be gurning with her lower jaw 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must be desperate! I sold all my old member packs on eBay and Vinted they go for £££ btw if anyone else has any to sell 🤣🤣
My thoughts too! I'm sire I have some somewhere ill have to dig them out haha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.