Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scream 😂 the latest story where she’s showing off the new leggings! Between the heavy breathing, posing, pouting and the chest, dear god the chest 🙈

Reactions: 2
Scream 😂 the latest story where she’s showing off the new leggings! Between the heavy breathing, posing, pouting and the chest, dear god the chest 🙈
Jesus holy god, I just watched this highlight. The 22wk old posts, are a bit gas, her boobs look kind of like a muffin top, they’re so ridiculously positioned half way down her front. But the new post from a couple of days ago 😳😳😳. I’ve seen meatier looking people on the side of the trocaire box.

I can’t wait to see this dress for the ball this weekend 🙈

Also, she must just land straight through the front door into the kitchen when she is ‘litchrally just back from a 10k run’ in the morning - standing there with her sweaty gear and sweaty hat still on getting dinner ready for ‘Deborah’s hoh contaaaainer’ - you’d swear she was running out the door for work but she’s just arsing around the house all 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How would any hairdresser shame themselves by taking credit for that hair??!🤔Can't wait to see what tiny piece of material she wears on phil and grant 🤣

• Haha
How would any hairdresser shame themselves by taking credit for that hair??!🤔Can't wait to see what tiny piece of material she wears on phil and grant 🤣
Ah she’s her dance mom friend 🤣 she seems to burn her bridges wherever she goes. She won’t touch the salon anymore that her bil ex works in since they split but was all about the salon prior

I’m not sure I saw that dress coming at all 😬

Anyone else feel like her neck tattoo just looks like her neck is dirty and needs a scrub 🙈

Reactions: 1
She seems to have a never-ending supply of money, parties, birthday cakes, holidays. Has she a business?
She doesn't have a business,she has sued so many people over the last few years she is loaded...he work's and does what he is told basically...

• Wow
She must have body dysmorphia
She ( and no one around her ) can’t think that she looks healthy / normal / not surgically ‘enhanced’

She had an ED years ago...she hasn't many around her that like her enough to care! She burned too many bridges

• Sad