Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who follows its_all_a_bit_hazey have any idea why she has a blue tick?! I only just noticed but don't understand why she'd need one!
It is probably to get interest of potential marketing opportunities for ads. If I recall you just have to upload your ID and it’s done so it is easy.

Reactions: 2
It is probably to get interest of potential marketing opportunities for ads. If I recall you just have to upload your ID and it’s done so it is easy.
Oh okay thanks I didn't realise just anyone can get one, I thought you had to be really well known and it was to stop people impersonating! I'm surprised Harry Pickard never bagged himself one then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember back in the day big towers writing a thank you post to all his followers 'for making my verification happen' and what a big suprise it was.
People started commenting that you have to submit your i.d so he knew, and it quickly got deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if snares had one week on plan and then suddenly fell off the wagon again. One last treat day with his princesses? Aye yeah alright then, what’s this fresh start #88449?

Does anyone follow swtargetkathryn ? Ps sorry if it’s been asked already nothing came up for her when I searched

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow swtargetkathryn ? Ps sorry if it’s been asked already nothing came up for her when I searched
Me! And I’m shocked I’ve never seen her mentioned on here. I’m not sure she should be on social media, she seems a bit unstable and she keeps writing huge long posts about her ex. I cringe for her. And she likes to go on and on about how “petite” she is now, got this in a size 4 etc etc 🙄

Pinch of Nom weigh about 30 stone a piece and are known for stealing recipes from facebook groups and other healthy recipe blogs (2 chubby cubs mongolian beef an example)

I personally wouldn't buy diet recipes off these walruses when 2 chubby cubs and slimmingeats have actually lost weight and have nicer recipes.

These two obviously don't eat their own recipes or if they do it shows the recipes aren't slimming.

Also the pics i'm posting aren't 'befores' this is how they actually look.
View attachment 1684616View attachment 1684617View attachment 1684618
Lol wozer they don’t eat their supposedly slimming meals then. I have heard that they steal folks recipes. What a nasty pair.

I posted this one a while back, if its this one you mean?

This is Kay in all her glory at a talk where she's telling americans all about PON and how she used trend and algorithyms (*copied others) to get popular.
View attachment 1685183

I take this back Kay looks over 40 stone..she's a tall woman too
If she went to America I hope she bought at least 2 plane seats 💺. Bloody hell can you imagine sat next to her on a plane.

I came on to ask this! I don’t understand how she is so rich?! She’s got about 4 different Chanel bags, 2 cars and now she’s posting about her house in The Cayman Islands? All from working in finance?!
I need a career change 😂

QUOTE="bettybutler, post: 12460934, member: 186294"]
[/QUOTE]

Me! And I’m shocked I’ve never seen her mentioned on here. I’m not sure she should be on social media, she seems a bit unstable and she keeps writing huge long posts about her ex. I cringe for her. And she likes to go on and on about how “petite” she is now, got this in a size 4 etc etc 🙄
She’s deffo borderline ED she’s tiny now!
Then I saw she was an alcoholic, the posts are too much aren’t they about her Ex! She might seems like she’s got it all (money good cars, house in Uk and abroad, designer handbags) but she must be very lonely To post so much on her socials!
She’s odd

I came on to ask this! I don’t understand how she is so rich?! She’s got about 4 different Chanel bags, 2 cars and now she’s posting about her house in The Cayman Islands? All from working in finance?!
I need a career change 😂

QUOTE="bettybutler, post: 12460934, member: 186294"]
[/QUOTE]
It doesn’t make sense does it! All the high end purchases she must come from a really rich family! She’s so odd with her posts and the ex thing 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s deffo borderline ED she’s tiny now!
Then I saw she was an alcoholic, the posts are too much aren’t they about her Ex! She might seems like she’s got it all (money good cars, house in Uk and abroad, designer handbags) but she must be very lonely To post so much on her socials!
She’s odd
It doesn’t make sense does it! All the high end purchases she must come from a really rich family! She’s so odd with her posts and the ex thing 🤦🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Yeah it’s just all a bit too much showing off for me, look at my designer stuff, look how tiny I am now… 🙄 She definitely treats her followers as friends which is a bit sad really and leads to far too much oversharing! Wonder what her ex makes of it all?

Yeah it’s just all a bit too much showing off for me, look at my designer stuff, look how tiny I am now… 🙄 She definitely treats her followers as friends which is a bit sad really and leads to far too much oversharing! Wonder what her ex makes of it all?
[/QUOTE]
Yess I wonder too!
I was looking back at her Insta and she was different when she was starting out deffo more showy off now she’s deffo tiny! Isn’t a good look

Just went and had a nosey. Wow shes an interesting one. Love how much she overshares though. 10 minutes in and i know everything about her!

Reactions: 6
And the sharing of all those Q & As such as someone asking how does she have so much money, it’s vulgar. No need to discuss how well off you are. And why does she have two cars? Happy enough to share (brag!) that she has two cars but “doesn’t want to go into the reason why” as it’s personal? How ludicrous when she’s shared numerous details of her ex, his child and her alcoholism. And how many times did she say “people who know Cayman” 🙄 how patronising! I don’t have a clue about Cayman and the financial sector and I don’t give a tit 🤣

Reactions: 6
And the sharing of all those Q & As such as someone asking how does she have so much money, it’s vulgar. No need to discuss how well off you are. And why does she have two cars? Happy enough to share (brag!) that she has two cars but “doesn’t want to go into the reason why” as it’s personal? How ludicrous when she’s shared numerous details of her ex, his child and her alcoholism. And how many times did she say “people who know Cayman” 🙄 how patronising! I don’t have a clue about Cayman and the financial sector and I don’t give a tit 🤣
Came here after stumbling across her stories today … something not right there if life was so good in cayman why leave - must be renting in uk as moved into house far quicker than any purchase would be. I assumed all the designer gear was from Turkey as she visits to get her teeth done. Like posters have said above after reading posts for 10 mins I felt like I knew everything about her

Reactions: 5
I was introduced to Kathryn yesterday by a friend - just wow !
Posting those prada mules and bag and then sharing the price of the shoes at £900!
Totally crass behaviour
Seems deeply unhappy to me but shares her purchases to make her feel that she’s better than you.
As for the two cars probably got two contracts, one for her and one for the ex and can’t get out of them for a while - he prob won’t pay
If she is in financial services, not paying won’t be an option for her
Def an oversharer - fab for tattle, not so good for her 😢

Came here after stumbling across her stories today … something not right there if life was so good in cayman why leave - must be renting in uk as moved into house far quicker than any purchase would be. I assumed all the designer gear was from Turkey as she visits to get her teeth done. Like posters have said above after reading posts for 10 mins I felt like I knew everything about her
She’s had her teeth done ?? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.