Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that annoys me the most is promoting all the gluten free stuff as B choices and SW-ers clearing the shelves.

Most of the 'B' choices arent even that high in fibre. I get at least 30g of fibre per day not doing SW but its often higher than that. When I was doing SW I dont think I was getting anywhere near 30g of fibre per day despite having that B choice 'for fibre'

Have a bloody normal roll and get your fibre elsewhere. Gluten free bread is yack and expensive, I have no idea why anyone would choose to eat it if they didnt need to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing that annoys me the most is promoting all the gluten free stuff as B choices and SW-ers clearing the shelves.

Most of the 'B' choices arent even that high in fibre. I get at least 30g of fibre per day not doing SW but its often higher than that. When I was doing SW I dont think I was getting anywhere near 30g of fibre per day despite having that B choice 'for fibre'

Have a bloody normal roll and get your fibre elsewhere. Gluten free bread is yack and expensive, I have no idea why anyone would choose to eat it if they didnt need to.
Remember those Gluten free promise rolls which all the slimming worlders were creating Subway “fakeaways” with? You didn’t see them on the shelves for weeks!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it was SW promoting it rather than people trying to tweak the ever loving duck out of their plan just so they can have garlic bread etc. SW just highlighted it as an option for coeliacs and gluten intolerant.

Gluten free bread is yack and expensive, I have no idea why anyone would choose to eat it if they didnt need to.
Also this, 100%.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it was SW promoting it rather than people trying to tweak the ever loving duck out of their plan just so they can have garlic bread etc. SW just highlighted it as an option for coeliacs and gluten intolerant.

Also this, 100%.
Well my consultant did sadly 😭 my town doesnt even have a Sainsburys and the people in my class were travelling to other towns to get the promise rolls 🙈😂 and a lot of the 'famous' consultants did too. So SW have to have been aware when the likes of Fopperholic would constantly rave about the Schar rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she’s a size 14 I’ll eat my shorts 😂 she is slimmer on her top half but I would say bottoms she would easily be a 20 or larger surely? X

Reactions: 2
If she’s a size 14 I’ll eat my shorts 😂 she is slimmer on her top half but I would say bottoms she would easily be a 20 or larger surely? X
Surely you're not talking about the same person, there is no way she's anything near a size 20 on the bottom?

Reactions: 6
Size 20?! Are you mad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She looks like she could potentially have lipedeoma hence why she's bottom heavy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Unsure why we're arguing about her size when all I can see are the ridiculous eyebrows, combed up over half her forehead :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not mad 😂 maybe I’m not very good at judging bigger sizes. I have friends who are an 18 and she looks bigger in her legs/bum to me- in the recent photos/videos not the older ones. Clothing sizes have gotten bigger though I’ve noticed. And yes the eyebrows.

This is getting ridiculous now can someone inbox her asking for her current size and a full medical history 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can anyone name any slimming world instagrammers that aren’t as big or bigger than when they started 😂
The only one I can think of is Chloe Phillips who I unfollowed because she became extremely irritating.
I was there through the rise and fall of Sarah Linney and actually still follow her I find her more sufferable now she’s bigger and off SW. I remember the days of her posing with a burger for reaching a certain follower number but making a point of saying she didn’t actually eat it she just wanted the photo 😂 it was bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can anyone name any slimming world instagrammers that aren’t as big or bigger than when they started 😂
The only one I can think of is Chloe Phillips who I unfollowed because she became extremely irritating.
I was there through the rise and fall of Sarah Linney and actually still follow her I find her more sufferable now she’s bigger and off SW. I remember the days of her posing with a burger for reaching a certain follower number but making a point of saying she didn’t actually eat it she just wanted the photo 😂 it was bizarre.
Fopperholic and SWGem are the only two off the top of my head.

Fopps has an eating disorder and SW Gem exercises lots.

Franvsfood
Life with.izzie - she's now a fitness coach
Zoeylou_sw (although she's not posted for a while)

Enjoying.being.emma (although she's gained some back but nowhere near what she lost)
(has her own thread) 😂

Mrsbavington. Also gained at least half back though. Also has her own thread. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.