Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘If I was doing a cook book this would be in it’ 2 days later announces a cook book 😂😂
Her food looks distinctly average. She has to have self published surely? I can't think anyone was crying out for meals that look like any half decent cooks mid week dinner.
Screenshot_20220527-153819_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
All of the Instagram huns have food that looks like this, overwhelming amount of tinned tomatoes and beige food
They're all crappy becsbites copycats. Once she did her book on the back of beige food they all started it.
What makes it sadder is becs food was shite to begin with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Gemma is putting a recipe in the book which uses Nandos jar marinade?? Is that even allowed

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There’s a few of them with new cookbooks atm and they all look the exact same. I’d guess there’s a company reaching out and doing these books on the cheap tbh, it looks like they are all using their own pictures taken on their phones so I don’t think it’s going to be like a proper cook book

Reactions: 5
Wow.. skinny jeans and baked beans had piled the timber on hasn’t she 🙈
I’m sure someone previously mentioned she’s recovering from an ED which explains the weight gain. She popped up on my explore page last night and I didn’t recognise her at first.

Reactions: 2
Wow.. skinny jeans and baked beans had piled the timber on hasn’t she 🙈
I’m not surprised with the amount of food she makes, I’m sure she got pulled a while ago as still included slimming world in her hash tags when her food was anything but slimming world friendly. She’s another one who gain notoriety from Slimming World then ditched it once she had a huge following

Reactions: 3
I know it’s all fairly nutritious, but is this not rather a lot of food for only two meals and morning snack? All that branded stuff must cost an arm and a peg as well…
To be fair that’s the most balanced meal I’ve seen from someone on sw 🥶

Yeh, you can’t claim ED and do maccies ads, it’s one or the other surely
First time poster on this thread but I had to say something here…I am in recovery from anorexia and I love a McDonald’s. Are you saying people with EDs are faking it if they eat McDonald’s???

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Question, does anyone remember a girl called Emma? Mainly slimming world but jumped on every bandwagon going. She used to keep deactivating her insta but was never gone long but I've not seen her about in ages! I miss her!

Was she obsessed with Disney & used to buy shite all the time? If it is her there is a thread on her but not active anymore as she deactivated her account a long time ago

That's the one! Miss the days when all the slimming worlders pied it off for HDE because of the anti diet pilot who then fucked off and everyone went back to Slimming World 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's the one! Miss the days when all the slimming worlders pied it off for HDE because of the anti diet pilot who then fucked off and everyone went back to Slimming World 😅

I miss Emma! She was harmless but had major problems, she was in that’s life or one of them trashy mags that she got to her “goal weight” by having 1200 cals a day and exercising 5-6 days a week.

Her thread isn’t very active anymore but I wish she’d come back, she gave quite a laugh how innocent she was but still had a tit relationship with food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.