Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slimming world ruined my relationship with food. I've ended up with binge eating disorder, which has slowly digressed into bulimia.
Accounts that have people who gain like 1.5stone a week clearly have the same issues with binging, yet slimming world are happy for them to be consultants due to it just being like any other business. Slimming world don't want you to lose weight and keep it off because that doesn't bring the money in. They want you to keep rejoining and "drawing a line" (cringe every time I hear that)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember zoey lou? She was a chef and posted really lovely meals! Quite a young girl
I liked her a lot. She made lovely food a put up some really nice recipes that are nice even if not doing SW. She also didn't piss about with quark and used 'real ingredients'.
She always replied to comments and chatted with you in dms if you commented on her stories.
Don't know what happened she just disappeared one day.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember zoey lou? She was a chef and posted really lovely meals! Quite a young girl
Yes, I remember her!
Hadn't noticed she'd disappeared. I stopped following a lot of the slimming world people. Just checked and her last post was August 2020

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Can’t stand slimming world now. Im
Currently doing calorie counting and steadily losing 2lb a week.
I’m eating everything I want & it’s bloody great 🤣
I did enjoy some avocado the other day and the whole time I thought ‘this is full of syns’
I had a word with myself and told myself to stop being a dick and eat it 🤣

just goes to show the damage it has done. I was one of those that kept going back and drawing the line. One day I thought enough is enough, I need to try something else! So I’ve tried CC and it’s much more flexible!
I’ve gotta say, I’m not having the usual 5/6lb losses like I did on SW, but That’s the thing, CC helps to lose a healthy weight each week that is sustainable. I stuffed my face with an Easter egg last night and it was still within my calories 🤣 it was great

Reactions: 11
Speaking of Towers.
Is Izzie still about?
I always thought she seemed nice but the fact she was friends with Towers, I just couldn't help but judge slightly 😂

I know she gained some back and she was weighing at her own meetings but haven't seen her since

I honestly hate this bloke.

Posting tit like this on his facebook page for his groups

Screenshot_20220405-085955_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220405-090116_Facebook.jpg

meanwhile over on instagram he's posting this..

Screenshot_20220405-084916_Instagram.jpg

and this...why is someone who has no control over his greed posting tit like this

Screenshot_20220405-090728_Instagram.jpg

you don't need cakes and biscuits, you need the speed and free foods you harp on about to your members you bleeping shyster.

I guess we know how he was piling on half a stone in a few days...

His magazine article had the headline
"Aarons 16st Comeback"

They need to do a reprint with a new headline..
"Aarons 16st Comeback (on)"

bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand how people can blame the lockdowns, I mean what the duck else was there to do during lockdown than focus on what you can control, I was in the shape of my life not eating out and using my hour a day for a run 🏃🏻‍

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how people can blame the lockdowns, I mean what the duck else was there to do during lockdown than focus on what you can control, I was in the shape of my life not eating out and using my hour a day for a run 🏃🏻‍
Exactly!!! If anything I gained weight when everything was back open! These people P L E A S E

He is the biggest fraud on Swinstagram. You’re only lying to yourself matey boy, and you have to face it every time you look in the mirror.

Reactions: 5
I am starting to think that all slimming world Instagram accounts have ideas above their station that are arrogant and off putting

Reactions: 5
You'd think this was a wagyu beef chilli made with the finest ingredients flown in from mexico the way he is writing about it. rather than just an average bog standard midweek chilli that 1000s make every week
Screenshot_20220406-063530_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.