Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as SW had its time and place in my life; I’m so glad I’m out of it now

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I look at peoples meals who are doing slimming world and think they massively overeat. Some of the roast dinners I see on Instagram repulse me!

Reactions: 7
I look at peoples meals who are doing slimming world and think they massively overeat. Some of the roast dinners I see on Instagram repulse me!
This is why most massively regain. They eat huge syn free portions and then when they get to target and stop counting syns they still eat the same huge portions they're used to and balloon

Reactions: 4
You'd think this was a wagyu beef chilli made with the finest ingredients flown in from mexico the way he is writing about it. rather than just an average bog standard midweek chilli that 1000s make every weekView attachment 1174188
Yes, he is a strange chap. Clearly has many issues but such a food snob. His portion sizes are off the scale and I think as he loses weight he will struggle to adjust to the fact he can’t carry on eating like this. This is what happened before I think. Did anyone see a photo he posted a while ago of his cookbook collection- it had more stock than Waterstones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, he is a strange chap. Clearly has many issues but such a food snob. His portion sizes are off the scale and I think as he loses weight he will struggle to adjust to the fact he can’t carry on eating like this. This is what happened before I think. Did anyone see a photo he posted a while ago of his cookbook collection- it had more stock than Waterstones 😂
He's no food snob. He eats aldi sausages (not that there is anything wrong with that, just not the finest banger in this land), used frylight until a few days ago and eats the same swill most sw'ers eat.
He's a pretentious twit who likes to think he's a food snob/expert.

Reactions: 8
Yes when he loses more weight he will struggle to lose it. At the moment it’s coming off quite well despite overeating and that’s because of his size. He will need to reduce his calorie intake sooner or later, he doesn’t eat much veg or salad.

Reactions: 3
What the hell is thefunnymummy on about? If people don't give a tit about your posts then so what? No-one asked you to inspire/save/motivate them? I thought your page was for your own motivation. If you can't be arsed to post then don't! And just accept the fact that you're not as popular without the sw element. Spend less time on instagram and be quiet 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ people prefer tiktok these days anyway.

This is what I can't stand about these accounts, they get so big-headed and up their own holes. They wouldn't have as many followers if they didn't use slimming world it's a fact. A lot of them who've had their accounts blocked or hacked have had a wake up call when they've started again, they don't pull the numbers they used to

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Size of that portion 😳😳😳
I know. The calories! He won’t be able to continue eating like that for much longer. I feel like a lot of other people doing slimming world they find ways to eat as much as possible. Like buying specific bread so you can have two pieces! Or even 3 slices in some cases.

Reactions: 2
Has she lost any weight yet?
Apparently 3 stone. Thats from back in 2020 though I think. I recall her saying awhile ago she doesn't share pics as she's not where she wants to be & doesn't feel comfortable or something.

She often states on posts that yes, she is eating it all & yes, she is losing weight etc before people give her hate.

I can't fathom how she is losing personally as if you calculate kcals on some of her posts, the count is humungous but giving benefit of the doubt and similar to Navarros and Boothys accounts... Might be keeping to 2000 kcals based on other meals & if no snacking or boozing hence maintaining weight as she doesn't look very large from what you can see on the posts.

Reactions: 8
Apparently 3 stone. Thats from back in 2020 though I think. I recall her saying awhile ago she doesn't share pics as she's not where she wants to be & doesn't feel comfortable or something.

She often states on posts that yes, she is eating it all & yes, she is losing weight etc before people give her hate.

I can't fathom how she is losing personally as if you calculate kcals on some of her posts, the count is humungous but giving benefit of the doubt and similar to Navarros and Boothys accounts... Might be keeping to 2000 kcals based on other meals & if no snacking or boozing hence maintaining weight as she doesn't look very large from what you can see on the posts.
Yeah probably 2 lbs off then 3lbs on...rinse and repeat. I think she's a bullshitter and her rude captions and sarcastic replies are pure deflection to what's really going on. Cooking for likes springs to mind

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I meant to say the big accounts with large followings.
I still don’t agree, there’s a couple of larger following accounts that aren’t like that at all, I’ve mentioned one in particular before, has a lot of followers but is actually genuine… not like some!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.