Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Ross regrets not taking enough pictures when he was fat? He is stuck using about the same three photos for comparison 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think Ross regrets not taking enough pictures when he was fat? He is stuck using about the same three photos for comparison 😂
He is such a prick. Always making snidey comments about the ppl in his swimming pool. He was a lump. A balding bleeping ugly smelly looking lump . Now that he's lost so much weight he's up his arse and commenting on other people's looks. The women from SW that he flirts with and shags he wouldn't have looked at twice when they were big EVEN when he was also big. Superficial arseholes the lot of them!!! I'm overweight myself so saying 'lump' isn't meant to offend anyone but when someone like him shows such an ugly superficial side I can't help but use an ugly word to suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His swimming stories are totally made up to try and make himself seem "funny" 🥴

Reactions: 3
So snares posted his weigh in last week and posted this...
Screenshot_20220402-080354_Instagram.jpg

he posted this yesterday

Screenshot_20220402-080410_Instagram.jpg

if he was 17st 13 last week, and he's 18st 4.5lbs this week, how does that equate to a 1.5lbs loss this week?

If anyone needs anymore proof that this man is a shyster, then here it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He actually put ON 7lbs (!!) between those 2 weigh ins but conveniently didn't post the weigh day that week 🙄

Reactions: 1
So on the 17th March he
He actually put ON 7lbs (!!) between those 2 weigh ins but conveniently didn't post the weigh day that week 🙄
I was just about to post the same, he never posted any weigh in w/c 21st March so clearly put on half a stone

Reactions: 1
I was just about to post the same, he never posted any weigh in w/c 21st March so clearly put on half a stone
It's crazy. Put on half a stone in a week & skim over it?! He is a consultant for crying out loud. @Damocles verdict of him being a shyster def still stands... I also suspect he inputs fake weight on the app to manufacture his losses etc as he is clearly not on plan.

Reactions: 10
Why are these people not truthful? TheFoodieSlimmer hasn’t lost any weight this week either (which is totally normal!!) but has put a “weightloss update” up instead of his usual “-2lb” or whatever.
Still on the beg for replacement pans too, so embarrassing!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Slimming World is the devil. Ended up with Body Dysmorphic Disorder after it. Horrendous relationship with food that I'm STILL trying to work on (10 years later lol) and I have a proper nutritionist now. The wording (syns, free, speed = awful) and the sheer disregard for calorie intake (because nobody would eat tonnes of "free" pasta). I cannot be kind about it at all, nor any diet tbh. Also no teaching of how to live without it yet have encouraged humongous portions for the entire time you're on it. Yes I did Cambridge diet last year which is the other end of Horrendous but at least it teaches calorie control if nothing else. I have a nutritionist now to help me recognise that diet culture is actually evil and no food is "bad" or a sin lol I'd had it drummed into me HOW BAD avocado was on SW (so much so they compared the syn value to a creme egg) when one is definitely a healthy fat and the other not.

Rant over. 🤣 I've had wines lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wish someone would ram them bleeping pans up his arse.
Agreed.....the Slimming World Instagram era is over.....the peak was about 5 years ago and with calorie counting becoming so popular Slimming World is fading off into the background...finally! Yet these people are still trying to bring it back 🤣.
Begging for free stuff constantly tagging companies, boring ain't it, buy your own tit like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Urgh he’s so intense! Does my head in, it’s an air fryer he’s not splitting an atom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im not gonna lie, going from an acti fry to a ninja air fryer was amazing for me 😂 I didnt post about it on instagram though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.