Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell SW is losing popularity. When SW was at its height of insta popularity in 2016/17, this guy and SW Ross wouldn't have even been considered for promoting by SW.
In the group I go to, the consultant looks fed up. We have very few members that we usually get after Christmas. I am one of the more younger ladies in the group now.

A member said last week that they are so fed up of the plan and the swaps they are ordering low calorie hello fresh boxes instead. My slimming world group has gone very stale. Their brand ambassadors reflect that too.

Reactions: 4
I think the numbers are definitely dwindling. Quite a few consultants I know who did solely SW now have other jobs and have dropped classes.

Reactions: 3
Did JSG ever return?
She was last seen in a Kirkby park with her twins, wearing a butterfly top and looking very overweight.....

I also remember seeing Luke, her husband, in Maccies eating a burger, the time that she was posting saying they were vegan....!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Big mac, medium fries and 3 chicken selects is about 1200 calories. I wonder how many calories is in that?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember Fat Girl Slim or something like that? I remember she was doing really well and was quite funny then dropped off the face of the earth

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember Fat Girl Slim or something like that? I remember she was doing really well and was quite funny then dropped off the face of the earth
Phat girl slim I think it’s spelt - she’s still there if it’s the same one. Split up with her husband

He just looks like an obnoxious twit.

I can’t think of a single decent sw account. You can tell when they are off plan, they go quiet. Personally I’d rather they shared what they were eating then too but they care far too much about followers and being popular.
I like slimmingworldnastasha
Often put recipe instructions with it and syns if anyone wants to copy

Reactions: 3
Are there any decent accounts out there to follow??
Depends what you want to see. I have zero tolerance for the desserts every day or 10 syns for breakfast accounts. Same with any that do clothing ‘hauls’ or Mrs Hinch type bullshit. Means I see the same few dozen who are smaller followings. Usually only a few thousand at most. Once they get over 10k, they tend to get a bit dull or do too many ads. :rolleyes:

I follow lots of blokes too, so mine tend to be even more dull than most people could tolerate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see the funny mummy does sw is trying to blame her highly likely gain on being swollen from her tummy tuck. Nothing to do with the chocolates and goodies she's munched on for weeks of course. Her bloke is really odd there's something there I can't put my finger on. I'm quite surprised no one has started a thread on her

Reactions: 2
You can tell when they are off plan, they go quiet. Personally I’d rather they shared what they were eating
Personally, I hate the ones posting their off plan tit too often. Once a month or so might be alright, but I hate seeing a Domino’s or box of deep fried crap from the Chinese on my timeline. If I see it, I want it, so no thanks.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.