Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snares and his sob story about icountsynsnotcalories is pathetic as duck! The guy in question who snares hates so much has smashed the duck out of SW and he doesn’t even get a mention or wants one!! Yet snares is there, winning national awards (a joke in itself) presented by the likes of Rylan or Peter Andre.

Is this everything aspires to be? Snares bullshit doesn’t add up, literally! Cunts, pathetic, celeb wannabe cunts, all of them!

Reactions: 13
Snares and his sob story about icountsynsnotcalories is pathetic as duck! The guy in question who snares hates so much has smashed the duck out of SW and he doesn’t even get a mention or wants one!! Yet snares is there, winning national awards (a joke in itself) presented by the likes of Rylan or Peter Andre.

Is this everything aspires to be? Snares bullshit doesn’t add up, literally! Cunts, pathetic, celeb wannabe cunts, all of them!
They were apparently going to put an article for online or the magazine with him ages ago but snares 'intervened' and it got scrapped

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The "donut" made from a wholemeal bread roll and some blended strawberries was a personal highlight
No, stop. This actually gives me nightmares thinking back to it I swear 😂 The main one being putting squirt cream in a bread roll and calling it a cream donut.
The thought of it makes me gag 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I sometimes got the impression I count syns wanted recognition for his efforts, he’s done brilliant and sure seems at times he wants more credit.

Reactions: 10
They were apparently going to put an article for online or the magazine with him ages ago but snares 'intervened' and it got scrapped
Interesting - totally believable but curious as to how you know that? I don’t remember it coming up in these threads!

#SnaresDiedForOurSyns

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I sometimes got the impression I count syns wanted recognition for his efforts, he’s done brilliant and sure seems at times he wants more credit.
I think there’s a lot of sour people on the gram, but at the end of the day it’s not about the weight you lose or how well you’ve done if you want to get free tit you’ve got to play the game, some people are better at the game and they cash in, I mean why else would you start an account if you didn’t want freebies 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting - totally believable but curious as to how you know that? I don’t remember it coming up in these threads!

#SnaresDiedForOurSyns
Was a long time ago, was definitely on here. and mentioned when damocles had a different account. Maybe on the big ben thread.

Reactions: 1
I think there’s a lot of sour people on the gram, but at the end of the day it’s not about the weight you lose or how well you’ve done if you want to get free tit you’ve got to play the game, some people are better at the game and they cash in, I mean why else would you start an account if you didn’t want freebies 🌚
I don’t want freebies. I just like posting pictures that show as a food diary, exercise and stuff I’m into.
I just prefer Instagram to Facebook as find it more interesting

Reactions: 7
Has anyone listened to Laura Adlingtons podcast, the episode about slimming clubs. So so funny 😆

This thread has defs been infiltrated by more than 1 sw ig account 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is Icountsynsnotcalories gone from insta now? I couldn't find his account.

Is Icountsynsnotcalories gone from insta now? I couldn't find his account.
Looks that way, sure he’ll be back once the cous cous cake crumbs settle a bit.
He seems genuine for the plan and has done great but just a shame not their typical cover image which is wrong

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.