Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to calorie counting too now. I like having weetabix for my breakfast and then having a slim bagel or something for my lunch. I found that making a pasta lunch etc, way too much effort.
I'm the same now about avocado!!
I tried calorie counting after hitting target with SW and maintaining over a year but gained weight so I’ve gone back to SW as I believe it’s the only way I know how to loose weight and keep me away from foods that trigger my binge eating habits

Reactions: 8
I used to go to Slimming world with my daughter but after covid19 restrictions ease I go by myself and the groups are much smaller and there is not much interaction either. I am very tempted to stop going as it is wasting time and money. Now I use Instagram for food ideas.

Reactions: 1
I used to go to Slimming world with my daughter but after covid19 restrictions ease I go by myself and the groups are much smaller and there is not much interaction either. I am very tempted to stop going as it is wasting time and money. Now I use Instagram for food ideas.
I’ve never been a fan of groups, even before Covid and do it online.
Once I hit target I’ll only have to go to a group every 6/8 weeks to weigh in.
Instagram can be great for motivation and support

Reactions: 3
I’ve never been a fan of groups, even before Covid and do it online.
Once I hit target I’ll only have to go to a group every 6/8 weeks to weigh in.
Instagram can be great for motivation and support
I never knew you could be just online, thank you for sharing that. I will do that

Reactions: 3
Is FoodieSlimmer hoping for some sort of paid promotion with Ninja? He won’t shut up about that bleeping air fryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is FoodieSlimmer hoping for some sort of paid promotion with Ninja? He won’t shut up about that bleeping air fryer.
I'm going to presume he's seen others been gifted them so he knows they send them out to people 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen Gemma b slimming? She’s on holiday in the USA and as far as I can see the only thing she’s done is go to supermarkets , it’s tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ultimately SWHQ dont give a tit what consultants do or dont do. They pay a franchise fee after having some 'success' and continue to pay SW a cut of what they take.

Historically Ive had a few consultants, one of them was absolutely horrible. I eventually had to complain to SW about them and SW couldnt have cared less. They were a big success story in our area and raking it in for SW despite the fact I had proof of the texts that had been sent SW were just like ok and?

This consultant was also v overweight. They spouted things like Snares did about 'these things in my life are causing my weight gain' but would be horrible and bitchy to the people paying their bills if they dared maintain or gain any weight.

It was at this point when I became really disillusioned by the whole thing / plan / organisation and that SW dont actually want people to lose weight successfully and keep it off they just want your money.

If they were truly championing weight loss and maintaining it theyd keep a tighter reign on who they allow to become consultants not just who can pay the fee 🙄
Hi all, im not sure if I’ve commented on this post but I am reading along. There’s a consultant in my area, successful, runs 3 Saturday groups and many evening ones. I’ve re joined her group (for my sins..pardon the pun 🤣) about 4 times in the last 6 years. She’s fatter than she started. Now how and why is that? How is she so successful? How has she mentored new consultants but cannot maintain her own weight? I don’t get it. I’ve now seen the light and ditched them!

Thought I’d see what that Jack towers was up too nowadays, eating everything in sight it would seem
His name is familiar, did he have a go fund me or something?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi all, im not sure if I’ve commented on this post but I am reading along. There’s a consultant in my area, successful, runs 3 Saturday groups and many evening ones. I’ve re joined her group (for my sins..pardon the pun 🤣) about 4 times in the last 6 years. She’s fatter than she started. Now how and why is that? How is she so successful? How has she mentored new consultants but cannot maintain her own weight? I don’t get it. I’ve now seen the light and ditched them!

His name is familiar, did he have a go fund me or something?
He did.
For his skin removal. Then deleted his social media
And now he's gained it all back.

• Wow
Has anybody seen what Slimwithross and Lewis have done to their garden? Their patio looks like a chess board! Please don’t tell me I’m the only one who thinks it looks awful?!
I hadn't seen it but I do watch with fascination what they've done to their house! Definitely not to my taste but they've done loads.

Reactions: 1
At this point Charles loves his Ninja air fryer more than his wife. Don't know how anyone can get so excited over a kitchen appliance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need a new air fryer my last one I paid over £250 for a Philips one. Is the Ninja good? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.