Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I just checked out Debs Instagram and I know she can put you to sleep at times with her voice and dull as dishwasher life with her creepy little pervy husband who tommy tanks the customers cakes but I must say I genuinely applaud her for staying true to herself unlike that vile munter Gammons. Yes I'm shocked she has put a very significant amount of weight back on but she has shown her followers that life gets in the way sometimes and maintaining her target weight is challenging but unlike Gammons she dusts herself off and shows her struggles and also dedication. She's not avoiding the elephant in the room. This is life sometimes whether it be a gain or a loss on the scales.
Who is this?

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Can I have some Slimming World advice? So, I’m semi retired but recently I have taken on a bit more work. I also have volunteered more at the crisis line, there are a lot of people struggling with costs of living and deteriorating mental health. I have told my slimming world consultant this information I am unable to attend the other times of group and she has sent me a text to say that I will have to pay for my sessions missed because she has been told she has to be strict by head office. If I can’t attend other groups I have to pay, even though I am working. They were always very flexible in the past.
If youre marked as a 'shift worker' then I think they can waive fees every 2nd week or whatever you cant do or this used to be the case. Id imagine with the pandemic though they need every penny they can get.

Are there no other classes you can attend at all that week? Even if its not your consultant. I dont know at the moment but in my area there used to be classes every single day of the week in multiple locations. I honestly dont know how they all made money. 😬

Theboredone

The thing that annoys me the most is promoting all the gluten free stuff as B choices and SW-ers clearing the shelves.

Most of the 'B' choices arent even that high in fibre. I get at least 30g of fibre per day not doing SW but its often higher than that. When I was doing SW I dont think I was getting anywhere near 30g of fibre per day despite having that B choice 'for fibre'

Have a bloody normal roll and get your fibre elsewhere. Gluten free bread is yack and expensive, I have no idea why anyone would choose to eat it if they didnt need to.
Are they less calories??

Kmux

VIP Member
Presumably Donna is back to do Slimming World properly so is having to post content from last year because shock horror you can't actually eat meals that size and expect to loose weight.
She’s on holiday so I think that’s why she’s been posting old meals

Hodgies

Chatty Member
Its really hard to get cosmetic surgery on NHS , you have to have lost 40% of your body weight, BMI be a certain criteria and its also done if its for infection reasons not purely just to look good
I don't doubt it and from looking at her loose skin she probably would have a good chance just from an infection point of view as the amount she had would have caused those kinds of issues. It was herself that put it on the blurb, I just thought it was surprising that you wouldn't try and get down to the necessary weight (and save thousands) when she'd already lost so much already 🤷‍♀️ Her BMI was still over 30 in the last picture she posted of her weigh in which wouldn't help either I assume.

Monkey47

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Fat Girl Slim or something like that? I remember she was doing really well and was quite funny then dropped off the face of the earth
Phat girl slim I think it’s spelt - she’s still there if it’s the same one. Split up with her husband

Effeffess

Chatty Member
She has put a lot of weight on recently. She seems obsessed with food and food shopping is like a hobby and it's all unhealthy stuff. She gets away with it now as she is only 21 but I would bet she will be very overweight as she gets older.
I have followed her for a couple of years now and I feel sad for her that there's no visible weight loss. Can't help but feel like if she cut out the processed crap and just ate real food the weight would come off easily, plus she wouldn't have to calorie count everything which must be incredibly draining. She seems like a sweet girl.

WhatABore

VIP Member
No I’m saying just because someone’s put on weight it doesn’t mean they have ED, I’m sure it takes away from people with genuine problems when people claim to have it when really they just eat too much food and don’t burn enough calories. Hope that answers your snarky little question 👨🏻‍🚒🏳️‍🌈🦦🤸🏼‍♀️
Her gaining weight wasn't the reason people said she had an ED though.
I'm pretty sure she genuinely does or at least had/is in recovery