Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it right to say SW is in massive decline especially since covid? The consultants are all leaving, what's happening??
I think they need to carefully check out who is able to be a consultant.. I honestly believe some of the members who have a big following on instagram only do it for instagram content and nothing anyone can say will change my mind on that.

Aaron snares, national award winner of mr sleek 2020, lost more than 16 stone, he had done amazing, piled it back on, but uses images of himself to promote the group he runs before he had piled it back on...
Screenshot_20211204-073139_Instagram.jpg

this pic on the right was a couple of weeks ago at the sw ball

Screenshot_20211204-073323_Gallery.jpg

these are his last 2 weigh ins..
Screenshot_20211204-073227_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry but how can he stand in a room and talk to other people about their weight when he cannot control his own?

sw need to get rid of all these people that take the piss out of the plan, as I've said before, it's not the sw plan thats the problem, its the people like him up there that take the piss out of it that give it a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure if they are in decline but the space they are in has become a lot more competitive and there is a lot more information out there.
I agree on the consultants minimum training and they are more sales than fitness people.
Feels like for some SW has just become a route to getting a social media following.

Reactions: 4
The area i live in they're dropping like flies, leaders can't be got and i live in a big city. They're all resigning after years of SW and pursuing completely different careers. I know of 4 in the last 6 months.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if many of you here remember Jack Towers? Lost loads of weight on SW then had a GoFund me to pay for his lose skin removal - raised way more than needed for surgery and was then spotted always going out drinking in designer gear etc (suspected of using the Go Fund me cash).

Anyway he has his own thread that has blown up tonight, as he has gained all his weight back!
All that money on surgery… wasted!
Omg I was literally wondering about him yesterday. Off to find the thread and hopefully pics !!

I think they need to carefully check out who is able to be a consultant.. I honestly believe some of the members who have a big following on instagram only do it for instagram content and nothing anyone can say will change my mind on that.

Aaron snares, national award winner of mr sleek 2020, lost more than 16 stone, he had done amazing, piled it back on, but uses images of himself to promote the group he runs before he had piled it back on...
View attachment 904438

this pic on the right was a couple of weeks ago at the sw ball

View attachment 904439

these are his last 2 weigh ins..
View attachment 904440

I'm sorry but how can he stand in a room and talk to other people about their weight when he cannot control his own?

sw need to get rid of all these people that take the piss out of the plan, as I've said before, it's not the sw plan thats the problem, its the people like him up there that take the piss out of it that give it a bad name.
87449DA2-8DBC-49ED-968C-64B921951061.jpeg

awwwwww look who it is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it right to say SW is in massive decline especially since covid? The consultants are all leaving, what's happening??
I think calorie counting is the ‘in thing’ at the moment. I left SW to CC and loving it. It’s true what they say - eat less and move more

Reactions: 3
Does anyone find it really annoying that you get a whole new pack, like what is it, once a year? It’s so so wasteful.

more from the king of excuses saying hes got over his excuses 😄😄😄😄 you couldnt make it up..

oh, and hes using old pics again...
Screenshot_20211207-083545_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-083600_Instagram.jpg

"I got over my excuses" yeah... thats why you've blamed boris johnson, lockdown, lockdown ending, coronavirus (that you've never had).. you've even blamed your mental health... where were you on mental health day? no posts at all, absolutely nothing... where were your mental health problems a couple of weeks back when you dancing at the sw ball?

for someone that has "got over your excuses" you seem to have a plethora at the ready.

the pic of him up there is old, here is a more recent version he uploaded to facebook yesterday, and he has the temerity to use the hashtags honesty and accountability....
IMG_20211207_085935.jpg

Reactions: 6
more from the king of excuses saying hes got over his excuses 😄😄😄😄 you couldnt make it up..

oh, and hes using old pics again...
View attachment 909982

View attachment 909981

"I got over my excuses" yeah... thats why you've blamed boris johnson, lockdown, lockdown ending, coronavirus (that you've never had).. you've even blamed your mental health... where were you on mental health day? no posts at all, absolutely nothing... where were your mental health problems a couple of weeks back when you dancing at the sw ball?

for someone that has "got over your excuses" you seem to have a plethora at the ready.

the pic of him up there is old, here is a more recent version he uploaded to facebook yesterday, and he has the temerity to use the hashtags honesty and accountability....
View attachment 909998
"An athlete" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 champion pie and sausage slinger yeah 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I follow an account on instragram who posted last week that she had a 6lb gain and didn't know why. She has done amazing and I have nothing but respect for her. Today she has posted she has lost 14lb. I think this is so dangerous , there was clearly a problem with her scales but no mention of anything of like that.

I follow an account on instragram who posted last week that she had a 6lb gain and didn't know why. She has done amazing and I have nothing but respect for her. Today she has posted she has lost 14lb. I think this is so dangerous , there was clearly a problem with her scales but no mention of anything of like that.
Is it Slim with keeks or something?

I can’t believe how many of these people get skin removal surgery then pile the weight back on or get pregnant. Does it not hurt the scars? I put on a couple of stone and my c section scar started to hurt so I imagine a scar from skin removal hurts even more because it’s being strained against? I always say that people who become very overweight (myself included) have a more deep seated emotional or psychological issue with food which needs to be addressed for long term success.

Reactions: 6
Do you have a link? Can't find it
Hope that works. But if not you can see what to look for. Enjoy!

Can you link his thread please
Here you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.