Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
more from the king of excuses saying hes got over his excuses 😄😄😄😄 you couldnt make it up..

oh, and hes using old pics again...
View attachment 909982

View attachment 909981

"I got over my excuses" yeah... thats why you've blamed boris johnson, lockdown, lockdown ending, coronavirus (that you've never had).. you've even blamed your mental health... where were you on mental health day? no posts at all, absolutely nothing... where were your mental health problems a couple of weeks back when you dancing at the sw ball?

for someone that has "got over your excuses" you seem to have a plethora at the ready.

the pic of him up there is old, here is a more recent version he uploaded to facebook yesterday, and he has the temerity to use the hashtags honesty and accountability....
View attachment 909998
Is this the man who is friends with Big Ben to slim Ben too?

So that SW Ross Et Al finally made it into the Slimming World PR circle, after many years of wanking over them, furiously tagging, arse licking, brown nosing, and being overlooked till all the main attractions like Sophie jude etc had buggered off.... I can't wait to see what is so exciting 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So that SW Ross Et Al finally made it into the Slimming World PR circle, after many years of wanking over them, furiously tagging, arse licking, brown nosing, and being overlooked till all the main attractions like Sophie jude etc had buggered off.... I can't wait to see what is so exciting 🤣🙄
his head looks like a bellend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
his

his head looks like a bellend.
I can't believe they've only just been picked for this PR crap, they've all been on the Slimming World wagon for years and years 😳 others were always chosen over them because they were better looking and more marketable, they're the last ones standing out of the old bunch. I'd be telling them to stick it up their arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you people think Slimming World read here for honest feedback, reason I ask is because I will be on my own again at Slimming World next week, I have been going with my son as my daughter is now expecting. We have been going for 5 weeks and he has lost a stone. He said he doesn’t think Slimming World has the right focus towards men especially younger ones at all.

Today, the consultant promoted body magic to him and said to start by walking to a bus stop out of the group which is approximately 100 yards away and build from there. My son is now 12 stone exactly. I could walk for 3 mile no problem and I am a woman in my 50’s. He thinks the advice is poor, it doesn’t cover nutrition enough or decent exercise for younger people. He also thinks it is an hour of his life that he could get more benefit from doing a cross fit session. His feedback also said that the photos of men in tuxedos all saying the same thing about swapping a full English for a slimming world breakfast is rubbish.

I agree with him with the men photos, it’s just very show off and arrogant. The group had very low numbers too. Average of 8. Without someone I know to go with, I don’t enjoy it.

Reactions: 5
Do you people think Slimming World read here for honest feedback, reason I ask is because I will be on my own again at Slimming World next week, I have been going with my son as my daughter is now expecting. We have been going for 5 weeks and he has lost a stone. He said he doesn’t think Slimming World has the right focus towards men especially younger ones at all.

Today, the consultant promoted body magic to him and said to start by walking to a bus stop out of the group which is approximately 100 yards away and build from there. My son is now 12 stone exactly. I could walk for 3 mile no problem and I am a woman in my 50’s. He thinks the advice is poor, it doesn’t cover nutrition enough or decent exercise for younger people. He also thinks it is an hour of his life that he could get more benefit from doing a cross fit session. His feedback also said that the photos of men in tuxedos all saying the same thing about swapping a full English for a slimming world breakfast is rubbish.

I agree with him with the men photos, it’s just very show off and arrogant. The group had very low numbers too. Average of 8. Without someone I know to go with, I don’t enjoy it.
My consultant the other day said don't bother with body magic as it would take you 11 hours of walking to burn a 1lb 🤦‍♀️😵

Exercise should always be promoted as a good thing surely for both mental and physical health 🤷‍♀️

I do follow the plan and when I do it do lose weight (I tend to binge eat) but the group sessions I attend can be really annoying as there are cliques who seem to have been doing for years but never at target 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I only went to a slimming world group once and I swore never again. I was 10 stone at the time and I only wanted to lose a stone. The leader tried to convince me to lose a stone and a half. I’m 5ft 6 and i didn’t need to lose that much at all. I did the registration and filled in the forms and put down I was type 1 diabetic. The leader came over to me and said I couldn’t have any of the fruit and some of the veg as free foods as it would mess up my sugars but I could have pasta and potatoes. Pasta and potatoes are the worst things to be eating constantly. I’ve never gone back and have managed to keep my weight down.
I’m 1/2 and inch shorter than you and my target weight is 10.3

You do not need to loose a stone and a 1/2!!!

I used to attend slimming world but no longer do. I remember overhearing another lady by the scales who couldn’t understand why she had either stayed the same or had a gain that week (can’t remember which one it was). She told the consultant she had upped her “boogie bounce” classes from once to twice a week. The consultant said to go back down to one class a week as her body was in shock!!!! I couldn’t believe what I was hearing!! Absolutely crazy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I used to attend slimming world but no longer do. I remember overhearing another lady by the scales who couldn’t understand why she had either stayed the same or had a gain that week (can’t remember which one it was). She told the consultant she had upped her “boogie bounce” classes from once to twice a week. The consultant said to go back down to one class a week as her body was in shock!!!! I couldn’t believe what I was hearing!! Absolutely crazy.
Th consultant at our group in my opinion was trying to put my son off exercise, saying that the best way to lose weight is achieved through the slimming world plan alone.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.