Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donna has been on an amazing streak even for her recently of posting meals that you clearly couldn't loose weight eating.
Her 10p troll comment makes no sense to me but I guess I now qualify as one so I will soon find out.

Reactions: 2
I see SlimmingWorldBoy has put up a video talking about his weight gain. I always thought he seemed decent enough.
He does gain big but he is, from what I've seen always honest. He was also honest about needing to take a job in Morrisons when the pandemic hit. Deffo can't knock him for that

Reactions: 11
He does gain big but he is, from what I've seen always honest. He was also honest about needing to take a job in Morrisons when the pandemic hit. Deffo can't knock him for that
Never come across him before but he seems pretty likeable. Shame a few more weren’t honest, ehhhhh Sophie Jude/Snares/Titney?! Etc

Reactions: 5
Never come across him before but he seems pretty likeable. Shame a few more weren’t honest, ehhhhh Sophie Jude/Snares/Titney?! Etc
You can tell which of those are in it for insta 'fame' 😭🤣 and to scab freebies. Have a look at his before story his weightloss was insane 😳

Ross Smith keeps posting all his 'friends" he never seems to go out other than with his SW people and his kid. Seems a bit of a loner and the biggest bleeping show off ever.

Oooh what's he like in person?
He's pretty much how he seems on social media. His groups used to be massive. There would be at least 100 people through in a session (apart from the 7am Saturday and that was still heaving). Out of the many consultants I had he was one of the best. He didn't polish facts and was very blunt when you needed a boot up the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More bollocks from snaresylad...

posts this on his groups facebook page...
Screenshot_20211126-061133_Facebook.jpg

did they ask you?? really?? highly unlikely considering you were not a consultant this time a month ago let alone a year ago you absolute div 😄

and considering in the past you've blamed boris johnson, covid, lockdown starting, "lockdown doing you dirty", and pretty much anything other than yourself.
Screenshot_20211126-062017_Instagram.jpg

I hardly think you're in any position to stand in a room giving people advice about their weight losses, especially when you cook your bacon with the fat on and "cut it off as you eat it" as you said here...

Screenshot_20211126-062215_Instagram.jpg

There has been no post at all from him in the last 7 days, he gained 4.5lbs last week, he's obviously been taking pizza sniffing tips from his mate beggy ben, question is, what entity will he blame this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More bollocks from snaresylad...

posts this on his groups facebook page...
View attachment 888565

did they ask you?? really?? highly unlikely considering you were not a consultant this time a month ago let alone a year ago you absolute div 😄

and considering in the past you've blamed boris johnson, covid, lockdown starting, "lockdown doing you dirty", and pretty much anything other than yourself.
View attachment 888570
I hardly think you're in any position to stand in a room giving people advice about their weight losses, especially when you cook your bacon with the fat on and "cut it off as you eat it" as you said here...

View attachment 888568

There has been no post at all from him in the last 7 days, he gained 4.5lbs last week, he's obviously been taking pizza sniffing tips from his mate beggy ben, question is, what entity will he blame this time?
How has he got the nerve to give anyone advice!

Reactions: 3
following on from my previous post, snares has now posted his weigh in.

Screenshot_20211126-105627_Instagram.jpg

7lbs gained... HALF A bleeping STONE ontop of the 4.5lbs gained he last week. posted absolutely NO FOOD in a week, clearly been sniffing pizzas like his beggy mate ben but has the nerve to say he's transparent.

Another "line drawn"...he's had more restarts than an office computer.

he has blamed mental health... duck off. you were at the slimming world ball lording it up with all your head vapid bleeping mates, dancing around like a bleeping idiot last week.

Screenshot_20211126-110317_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211126-110333_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211126-110411_Instagram.jpg

I'll say it again, he should be nowhere bleeping near slimming world groups and other peoples weightlosses.

oh, and I take it that he wasn't actually cutting the fat off his bacon like he said.

devious devious bleep.

• Heart
When are people going to realise that having to continually 'draw the line' shows how Slimming Work doesn't work in the long term?

Reactions: 13
7lb in a week isn't one meal, or a couple of extra bags of crisps. That has to be a serious sustained binging problem.

I can't think of any other job where you'd get away with not following the plan, or falling off the wagon every other week. I'm all for being real, but what message is he sending to his members? Other than "don't be like me, kids"

• Heart
When are people going to realise that having to continually 'draw the line' shows how Slimming Work doesn't work in the long term?
I beg to differ...

I've lost almost 11 stone in under 3 years, I've not had one restart, not one binge, nothing!

It's the people that think they can fool the plan, not the plan itself 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I beg to differ...

I've lost almost 11 stone in under 3 years, I've not had one restart, not one binge, nothing!

It's the people that think they can fool the plan, not the plan itself 👍
Agree with this! I know plenty of people who follow the plan properly and have maintained their weight loss, some for many years, who don’t feel deprived and have a really good relationship with food. It’s people who cheat the plan or go way over the top with it that it doesn’t work for.

• Heart
Have I really just seen someone on TikTok make a pizza base out of turkey mince 🤦🏽‍♀️
That’s the type of annoying tit that idiots do that gives SW a bad name. Tweaking the absolute tit out of a free food to replace something that would be synned. Must cost a fortune as well compared to even buying one of the lo dough monstrosities.

Is it right to say SW is in massive decline especially since covid? The consultants are all leaving, what's happening??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.