Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it gets me how they can be so flippant about it...
still not the worst I've seen though...

Wasim_weightloss

View attachment 872263

2 stone in a bleeping week.
It’s super unhealthy on their audience as well. Especially as it’s so flippant on the very clear binge eating that’s going on. Like I myself can go crazy day nights out drinking and meals out especially over Xmas plus I’m lazy with pcos I can gain around 5/6lbs but 2 stones in a week… bleeping hell.

Reactions: 3
I could probably eat a slab of lard for a week and STILL not gain 2.5 stone! That's nuts!

Reactions: 4
Do they do this and think their followers are stupid?
When actually they've gained it over a few months but make out its over a week or whatever.
duck off is that even possible

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it gets me how they can be so flippant about it...
still not the worst I've seen though...

Wasim_weightloss

View attachment 872263

2 stone in a bleeping week.
Its approx 3500 calories to overeat to gain a lb. I mean…what?!?!

When actually they've gained it over a few months but make out its over a week or whatever.
I was thinking there is absolutely no way that’s possible, that’s clearly over a period of time.

That's what I thought, they've hid it for weeks, pretending to be on plan then finally come clean.

Apply for it and see if you get anywhere? Yeah they're all false, attention seeking twats, who in reality can't stand each other but the suck up continues🙄 it's like that John Viddler, has he been in the magazine or got an award yet? He's been on it for years and kept it off
Jon was greatest loser a few years back, not sure if he was on the cover but he was definitely in the magazine. I like him, his food is dull as dishwater but he does properly follow the plan 😂

This has been a great catch up read. I finally ditched SW a few months back, even though I'd been CC for ages I still really enjoyed the groups and had that rare thing of a brilliant leader who genuinely cared and inspired. I had noticed her engagement dropping off though, then another consultant took over one of her groups until finally she announced she was quitting SW altogether. I think lockdowns and restrictions have just made it too hard. I personally wasn't enjoying the groups as much, the vibe had totally changed and putting the price up really galled me.

I cannot believe that Snares is a consultant, he shouldn't be allowed near a group. A quick look through his IG would tell you instantly that the guy has major issues with food and is a self pitying git with a massive chip on his shoulder! The absolute last person to help and inspire others.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jon was greatest loser a few years back, not sure if he was on the cover but he was definitely in the magazine. I like him, his food is dull as dishwater but he does properly follow the plan 😂

This has been a great catch up read. I finally ditched SW a few months back, even though I'd been CC for ages I still really enjoyed the groups and had that rare thing of a brilliant leader who genuinely cared and inspired. I had noticed her engagement dropping off though, then another consultant took over one of her groups until finally she announced she was quitting SW altogether. I think lockdowns and restrictions have just made it too hard. I personally wasn't enjoying the groups as much, the vibe had totally changed and putting the price up really galled me.

I cannot believe that Snares is a consultant, he shouldn't be allowed near a group. A quick look through his IG would tell you instantly that the guy has major issues with food and is a self pitying git with a massive chip on his shoulder! The absolute last person to help and inspire others.
Sounds similar to my consultant she was really good, but she moved her group to a bigger venue . She couldn’t get the members back she lost and eventually she left to go back to full time work.

You can have that slice of cake or a slice of pizza you just have to Syn it. A lot of them have this warped view that you have to cut food out and eat crappy little chocolates bars and quavers. Or worse make tit substitutes like smash or cauliflower pizza base, Weetabix Ferrero Rocher and Vinegar Pimms and then try to convince everyone else that it’s the best thing since sliced bread. No the duck it isn’t! When they eventually lose control they binge on all the things they cut out over the last few months and they have ridiculous gains. done this myself on my first Slimmimg World attempt when I got sucked in by the insta crowd.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sounds similar to my consultant she was really good, but she moved her group to a bigger venue . She couldn’t get the members back she lost and eventually she left to go back to full time work.

You can have that slice of cake or a slice of pizza you just have to Syn it. A lot of them have this warped view that you have to cut food out and eat crappy little chocolates bars and quavers. Or worse make tit substitutes like smash or cauliflower pizza base, Weetabix Ferrero Rocher and Vinegar Pimms and then try to convince everyone else that it’s the best thing since sliced bread. No the duck it isn’t! When they eventually lose control they binge on all the things they cut out over the last few months and they have ridiculous gains. done this myself on my first Slimmimg World attempt when I got sucked in by the insta crowd.
This is the thing though with sw. That slice of cake will use 20 syns. Yet they can have bacon, sausage, eggs, potato, beans for free or few syns. Yet the breakfast is 4 times the calories of the cake

And then people wonder why they don't lose

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People seem to consitently be trying to "beat" Slimming World and come up with supposed hacks but when you look at the calories behind them they are huge. Or a huge amount of work to create some of the monstrosities.
They go on about it being a lifestyle all the time but then every other week fall off their supposed lifestyle. Sounds more like a diet to me.

Reactions: 7

Yes! Lovely bloke but his food omg 🤢🤢🤢🤢 it makes me heave!! He puts beans with things that shouldn't be allowed 🤣 he seems a lovely person so I'm glad he got some recognition, he doesn't seem to be up the arse of a lot of them or attention seeking

I totally agree, a good consultant can make or break it for you

Reactions: 3
so this is serial bullshitter snares' latest post...

Screenshot_20211118-105828_Gallery.jpg

now heres one i made that were supposedly taken on the same weekend just gone..

IMG_20211118_105907.jpg

Now I either need to go to specsavers, or those photos on the pic I made were NOT taken on the same weekend.

no chance.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He's
so this is serial bullshitter snares' latest post...

View attachment 873286

now heres one i made that were supposedly taken on the same weekend just gone..

View attachment 873288

Now I either need to go to specsavers, or those photos on the pic I made were NOT taken on the same weekend.

no chance.
bleeping gross 🤢🤢🤢🤢fake weight loss or not he makes me vomit I know a wrong un when I see one...there's something really off about this guy

The Sw culture can be really unhealthy and these kind of images just show how they never get a healthy relationship with food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.