Skye and Brian # 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That danielle carter one does my nut it jumping in as if she's a hard wummin she's got a face i would like too see getting punched 🀣
The day she went to roses door!! I swear that would have been booted down the stairs but her and her bleeping top knot head bun!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Skye on a live with one of her kids waving a bag of quavers in front of the phone πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Ffs get him to bed!!

• Wow
  • Heart
U actually joking me. Now mother scrubbers jumped to skyes live. And low and behold her wains are awake eating crisps!! Wtf. Some one needs to call social work on that lot

• Heart
They are all needing to take a break and look at their own lives and stop being so obsessed with Rosie. Rosie fucks things up herself she doesn't need Burkeatron & everyone else there keeping the world updated.

Reactions: 6
They are all needing to take a break and look at their own lives and stop being so obsessed with Rosie. Rosie fucks things up herself she doesn't need Burkeatron & everyone else there keeping the world updated.
I'd like to think that seeing the way they are viewed would be enough for them to at least take a break but I don't think they could, its bleeping sad

Reactions: 3
Skye only got noticed because rosie shared the video of her asking where dug heed was after she met a random guy πŸ˜‚ same with steph if it wasnt for rosie I wouldn't of seen or heard about her (when they were friends)

Reactions: 9
I'd like to think that seeing the way they are viewed would be enough for them to at least take a break but I don't think they could, its bleeping sad
Of course not that's there career path and where they make money πŸ˜‚ Scottish drama Queens πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Skye on a live with one of her kids waving a bag of quavers in front of the phone πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Ffs get him to bed!!
of course she is a mean cmon look at the time there still babies they shld be tucked up in bed but nope her wanes are having quavers for supper and having to listen to little miss pony pants wafflin a lot of shite as per 😳😳😳 and brian probably on the other sofa stankin cans wae his back to front hat on 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stephanie will be Brian's best man/ Sykes new mother in law, standing in a kilt by day, bouncer by night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And I don't think any of that lot have ever told us anything we didn't already know and see on rosies tiktok πŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
Yes Brian we are drama chasers mate πŸ˜‚ only tit yous have going for yous πŸ˜‚ and only reason yous have followers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.