Skye and Brian # 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but she was quick enough to voice her concerns about rosies kids so were doing the same

Reactions: 11
but she was quick enough to voice her concerns about rosies kids so were doing the same
am not a fan off any of these “tiktokers” but brian and sky really wind me up 🤣 get a job clean yer hoose play wae yer kids were do youz find the time to make videos aw day when you have kids CONSTANTLY crying in the background ffs !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they playing guess who tonight? 😂
They'll all be in the WhatsApp group chat trying to figure it out with that one brain cell they've got among them😂😂

am not a fan off any of these “tiktokers” but brian and sky really wind me up 🤣 get a job clean yer hoose play wae yer kids were do youz find the time to make videos aw day when you have kids CONSTANTLY crying in the background ffs !!!
The only place they seem to take they wee kids to is The Fort, sad really

Reactions: 4
Just watched my shout out 😂 my comment was at skye, shows how self obsessed steph is she thinks everythings about her 🤭🤭💔 out of all the comments they could of screenshot, it's been a pish laugh on this they could of used any other comment 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their poor kids are always crying!! It’s so sad!! Their lives seem to revolve around TT!! Sad sad sad way to raise a family

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohhhh been hoping someone would make a thread about sky the poisonous dwarf and her halfwit boyfriend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched my shout out 😂 my comment was at skye, shows how self obsessed steph is she thinks everythings about her 🤭🤭💔 out of all the comments they could of screenshot, it's been a pish laugh on this they could of used any other comment 🤭🤭
Al Capone will no be long in making a post about it if she hasn't already. Canny see shite go by her that one

Reactions: 2
Their poor kids are always crying!! It’s so sad!! Their lives seem to revolve around TT!! Sad sad sad way to raise a family
it is there is never a day that goes by were 1 of her kids isnt crying and she just does a wee awkward giggle its bleeping cringy like fuckin spend time with your kids instead of trying so promote yourself on tiktok

Ohhhh been hoping someone would make a thread about sky the poisonous dwarf and her halfwit boyfriend
he is something else tho imagine living wae that standing in yer livingroom shouting abuse at a phone trying to fight the world hes a fuckin embarrassment to them all especially all that and he has an older kid who will end up being bullied for his dad being an absolute weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
haha they are running their mouths on stephs live!! They all need to grow the duck up nothing better to do with their sad wee life’s other than gang up on one person!! Quick call to the benefits agency the mora about the lot of them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
haha they are running their mouths on stephs live!! They all need to grow the duck up nothing better to do with their sad wee life’s other than gang up on one person!! Quick call to the benefits agency the mora about the lot of them!!
There Sad people contacting benefits DWP and police to everybody else need to get a grip! u apparently get money for grassin people in to the social 😂 shout out to the #tattletits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
because they dont have jobs or duck all so all they can do is sit on tiktok and talk utter tit pair of absolute roasters 🙈 cant wait till dwp are onto her for her wee sideline... Skye.... up ye hen 🖕🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it is there is never a day that goes by were 1 of her kids isnt crying and she just does a wee awkward giggle its bleeping cringy like fuckin spend time with your kids instead of trying so promote yourself on tiktok

he is something else tho imagine living wae that standing in yer livingroom shouting abuse at a phone trying to fight the world hes a fuckin embarrassment to them all especially all that and he has an older kid who will end up being bullied for his dad being an absolute weapon
And his da will make a tiktok about it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And his da will make a tiktok about it😂😂
see to the bleep ats tryin ay get wide wae ma wane moan en al doo yer ma yer da yer granny coz a hnk am mental.. big stupid rubber face n they fat alky sausage fingers he shld give hiself a pokey bum wank ffs 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.