Skye and Brian # 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really a common theme on tattle threads that the person makes up what's actually being said & barely ever addresses what was actually said 😭

Reactions: 2
Stephs just done a video, raging someone on here said she’s Brian’s mum haha haha. I missed that comment but obviously hit a nerve. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

they can’t get over that it’s anonymous and we are all cowards.
πŸ˜‚Hard to believe he's only 37😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shout out to my fellow tattlers πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ from the tiktoxic celebs
#tattlefamous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
πŸ˜‚Hard to believe he's only 37😳
thats what being a mad boozebag wae 4 wanes to 3 different mums will do to you hes a bleeping embarrassment and sky is a wee lassie wae daddy issues or something tae be settling for that bleeping creature 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cgx did you get a personal shout out aswell, now that I've had one I've kind of made it in life, now dont ANY of yous think I now see myself better than any of yous, I know shootouts bring fame so looks like I'm the next celebrattttty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cgx did you get a personal shout out aswell, now that I've had one I've kind of made it in life, now dont ANY of yous think I now see myself better than any of yous, I know shootouts bring fame so looks like I'm the next celebrattttty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Did I πŸ™Œ buzzzinnn 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes!! Found yas!! Ok so just been in skanky mafia maw stephs TT live and she thinks we’re all Rosie and Chelsey!! The wife is as bright as a broken light bulb. As for Mother scrubber that twit is crying out for some attention like chess.. but I’m going back into hiding cause is crazy Skye comes for me in deed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if sky is sitting there shittin her my little pony pants at the fact that everybody will be grassin her into the social for her wee side line of β€œmerch” and perfume or witever shes trying to punt 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if sky is sitting there shittin her my little pony pants at the fact that everybody will be grassin her into the social for her wee side line of β€œmerch” and perfume or witever shes trying to punt 🀣🀣🀣
Hope she realises it will happen

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She said in a post she doesn't profit from her hoodie, she does it cause all her followers asked her toπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cardboard gangsters! πŸ˜† not a hard man between any of them!!

She said in a post she doesn't profit from her hoodie, she does it cause all her followers asked her toπŸ˜‚
If she makes more than Β£15 a week then she has to declare it!! Spanner that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We might get some new users joining us now tonight since we have had a shout out πŸ˜‚ πŸ™Œ I'm sure there are lots that would like to join in since the whole of tiktok are talking about them πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Cardboard gangsters! πŸ˜† not a hard man between any of them!!

If she makes more than Β£15 a week then she has to declare it!! Spanner that she is
she must be making more than Β£15 a week to pay for alky brians booze and there mcdonalds deliverys 🀣🀣🀣 defo not to put clothes on her wanes anyway there always running abt in nappies and vests πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.