Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishGirl30

Brian is a big bitch and his patter is the worst, Scotland doesn’t claim him

Stephanie burke plays the victim card well she’s had years of practice. Can see the pure evil behind her eyes can see she’s done some really terrible stuff in her life can always tell a bad egg and she is a rotten egg facts πŸ˜‚

steph must have ironed her face for this pic πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
She has lips like my dogs arsehole

Stephanie will be Brian's best man/ Sykes new mother in law, standing in a kilt by day, bouncer by night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
HOWLINGπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Cgx

Shout out to my fellow tattlers πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ from the tiktoxic celebs
#tattlefamous

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Weescotslass

Yes!! Found yas!! Ok so just been in skanky mafia maw stephs TT live and she thinks we’re all Rosie and Chelsey!! The wife is as bright as a broken light bulb. As for Mother scrubber that twat is crying out for some attention like chess.. but I’m going back into hiding cause is crazy Skye comes for me in deed

• Haha
I’m so glad someone made this thread πŸ˜‚ Been chuckling away to myself for ages reading all the comments πŸ˜‚ Skye is ✨triggered✨
wee bit of advice Skye, if you don’t want ppl talking about you & Brian,stop embarrassing yourself & your kids on tiktok!! I don’t think tiktok was ever set up for wee scheme maws to go on & argue with each other 😳or for you to come on & spout shite every hour β€˜hey guys’ fuck off 😐 Yous literally all use it for chatting shit, it’s cringe!! It’s supposed to be a fun app!!

• Haha

blab2020

Can't wait to see the video for this.
Brian... aye c you ya fuckin dafty hink your fuckin hard writing hings abt me behind fake profile on tattlelife moan al take yeez aw square go coz am abt 40 n hnk am 20 wae ma hat glued tae ma heed 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Let's never make a thread about the Burke she'll be fuming she's never that relevant πŸ˜‚ she fucking loves anyone making a video of talking about her 😭 we can't keep their names out our mouths because the sheer desperation to look like amazing people knocks us all sick. If they didn't behave like over grown neds we wouldn't have anything to say πŸ™‚

• Haha

Mawlife

Love how Steph keeps barking about Rosie takeing drugs yet Steph said on a live she used to punt drugs years ago in the danceing cause like that's any better. She's an absolute bellend of a lassie hope someone actual knocks fuck out that face of hers maybe make it look better

• Haha

blab2020

Wonder if sky is sitting there shittin her my little pony pants at the fact that everybody will be grassin her into the social for her wee side line of β€œmerch” and perfume or witever shes trying to punt 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

blab2020

Their poor kids are always crying!! It’s so sad!! Their lives seem to revolve around TT!! Sad sad sad way to raise a family
it is there is never a day that goes by were 1 of her kids isnt crying and she just does a wee awkward giggle its fucking cringy like fuckin spend time with your kids instead of trying so promote yourself on tiktok

Ohhhh been hoping someone would make a thread about sky the poisonous dwarf and her halfwit boyfriend
he is something else tho imagine living wae that standing in yer livingroom shouting abuse at a phone trying to fight the world hes a fuckin embarrassment to them all especially all that and he has an older kid who will end up being bullied for his dad being an absolute weapon

• Haha

dramallhama

That danielle carter one does my nut it jumping in as if she's a hard wummin she's got a face i would like too see getting punched 🀣

• Haha

blab2020

Slye has announced shes making her accounts private πŸ˜‚ fir her families sake. Can still hear the wain in the background, πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
thank fuck for that now we dont need to suffer her 🀣🀣🀣🀣 hopefully brians next πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Yip both accounts private πŸ₯³πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Tattlelife 1 - Skyes career attempt at being an influencer 0
πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 12

blab2020

Love how Steph keeps barking about Rosie takeing drugs yet Steph said on a live she used to punt drugs years ago in the danceing cause like that's any better. She's an absolute bellend of a lassie hope someone actual knocks fuck out that face of hers maybe make it look better
thats her trying to make herself out to be β€œsomeone” anybody in glasgow knows if your upto dodgy shit you dont plaster it over social media its well known rule... stephanie u couldny punt paracetamol ya cunt 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Mawlife

I've got hold of barking Burke's address maybe start sending every takeaway to her door since that seems to be the new in thing 🀣

• Haha

blab2020

Let's never make a thread about the Burke she'll be fuming she's never that relevant πŸ˜‚ she fucking loves anyone making a video of talking about her 😭 we can't keep their names out our mouths because the sheer desperation to look like amazing people knocks us all sick. If they didn't behave like over grown neds we wouldn't have anything to say πŸ™‚
steph must have ironed her face for this pic πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Attachments

• Haha