Skye and Brian # 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes such an attention seeking wee bam, it won't last long🙄
no definitely not she loves the attention/drama saves her from actually having to be a mum 🤷‍♀️🤣 and gives purpose to her life cause imagine having to sit listening to motormouth aw day 🗣🗣🗣

Reactions: 5
Yip she has 🤣🤣🤣 but she doesnt have a clue out all her followers who is who 🤭🙌🏼 motormouth brian is still public altho he hasnt put anything up yet 🤔🤣
Hasn’t put anything up cause he genuinely thought he was top dog & everyone loved him with all his followers! Now he’s seen this thread he’s probably dying with shame at what he’s become 😩😂 I think they both got sucked into TT way too much & lost their way, I know my man wouldn’t be seen dead on tiktok arguing with folk & he wouldn’t be seen dead with me if I was doing it either 😂 I don’t think he would walk about with me if I’m honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello you beautiful tattle know your worth fuckers 🤩🤩 what have I missed 🕴

Was actually rolling about laughing my head of af that chew n the fat video last night 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Hasn’t put anything up cause he genuinely thought he was top dog & everyone loved him with all his followers! Now he’s seen this thread he’s probably dying with shame at what he’s become 😩😂 I think they both got sucked into TT way too much & lost their way, I know my man wouldn’t be seen dead on tiktok arguing with folk & he wouldn’t be seen dead with me if I was doing it either 😂 I don’t think he would walk about with me if I’m honest 😂
I think you may be right. He should be taking a right good look at himself and asking himself why he's gotten himself caught up in so much woman's arguments and why he's threatening people on an ap which are probably just wains winding him up for a reaction that he always gives😂 If he didn't do reactions to them he'd have no content😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yip they defo let TT get to there heads and really thought they were going somewere with it all when really people were just laughing/cringing at them 😫😫😫 he is just an absolute embarrassment a man of that age acting like that when he has an older kid there 2 !!!

Mod edit: locking this as the thread doesn't say the username in the title and no idea who it is or if they;re big enough to have a thread here.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.