Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Radio silence this morning bar a crappy reshare at 7ish am. No coffee thoughts? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Radio silence this morning bar a crappy reshare at 7ish am. No coffee thoughts? 💀
What did she book this morning to "make" herself stop drinking ? Park Run was it?

I'm guessing by the time she was sharing her 3rd alcohol based stories , running and being up early to see her daughter before she goes from her grandparents to her dads was furthest from her mind.

Car crash of a human.

Reactions: 11
she’s nowhere to be seen in the Malahide results 🤷🏻‍♂️ https://www.parkrun.ie/malahide/results/latestresults/
She was on the piss Friday and Saturday, kid was with her grandparents since Thursday and is going to her father's today. She hasn't parented herself since about Tuesday.

She might as well have gone to that grim looking wedding in Magaluf , she's been out in the piss all week anyway and getting the child minded.

Absolute mess of a woman, she should be embarrassed by herself.

Reactions: 27
Shir, she's flat out pushing for a PB at the park run, absolutely definitely hasn't the fear. Training is more important than going on a bender, you silly Billy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She might as well have gone to that grim looking wedding in Magaluf , she's been out in the piss all week anyway and getting the child minded.
Think you need to be invited to the wedding first before just turning up 😂.

There’s no way she was invited 😂. Sure she didn’t even get an invite to the Ireland Hen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ugh she's an absolute head 🙄

"There's only 3 ?!"
Yes Siobhan if you were a take that fan and didn't just turn up for the drink and the photo op you would know that.

Why does she think it's a flex to have no clue about the band you are going to see?

Reactions: 19

"There's only 3 ?!"
Yes Siobhan if you were a take that fan and didn't just turn up for the drink and the photo op you would know that.

Why does she think it's a flex to have no clue about the band you are going to see?
She's so painfully self conscious, she knows Take That isn't cool like Tomorrowland so she has to pretend she knows nothing about them.

Rois's mates probably remembering now why they only pity-invite her out at Christmas.

Reactions: 19

"There's only 3 ?!"

Give it a week. She will pay a fortune for a Taylor Swift ticket. Maintain that she didn’t know any of the songs.. “omg Taylor is a woman’s name. I thought it was a male singer. I only listen to Ms. Rachel or Jazz music”

she’s so funny and relatable like that 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's so painfully self conscious, she knows Take That isn't cool like Tomorrowland so she has to pretend she knows nothing about them.

Rois's mates probably remembering now why they only pity-invite her out at Christmas.
I'm absolutely taking this "there's only 3?!" Personally but I don't care 🤣

She wants to set up a new business, wants women like me to sign up.
How do I become more relatable to these women ?? Piss all over things that they enjoy. That will do it.

Knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20