Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’ve never understood her obsession with her averaging spreadheet.

MyFitnessPal has provided this for years?
It's a basic case of her thinking she has discovered some ground breaking technology that no one else has.

Honestly she hasn't moved past 2006. Crazy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Could it be Fliss? Sinead & Becca don’t focus on the same areas as she does & Shiv has never done content on breathwork & mediation (misspelt on purpose because the Begs can’t even spell meditate herself) 😅
I should have said that she said the person had less followers than her. I doubt it’s Becca as all her content is about how she’s always sick or teaching people how to breathe 🤣 . I don’t follow Fliss so not sure what her content is like but maybe it’s her.

Reactions: 11
“Near the castle”

I feel like I'm thinking/saying this 10 times a day lately.....

Oh my God she's a bleeping tool

Everything she says is just ridiculous. She's trying so hard to portray she lives in some upper class posh seaside area. Not even once has she mentioned Clongriffin.
---
And btw there is nothing wrong whatsoever with Clongriffin. It is a perfectly acceptable area to raise a family. This just shows how far removed from Swords she is. She thinks it's all beneath her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“Living near the castle” no you don’t you sad pathetic gowl, she’s the biggest fool of a woman I’ve ever come across. When you google “Clongriffin” leaving this up here for big foot, nothing wrong with living in Donaghmede either.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“Living near the castle” no you don’t you sad pathetic gowl, she’s the biggest fool of a woman I’ve ever come across. When you google “Clongriffin” leaving this up here for big foot, nothing wrong with living in Donaghmede either.
Well her parents house in swords is closer I suppose but it’s still 5km away !!! And clongriffin is even further ..she’s a dose … as always exaggerating the truth to flex

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It's pathetic. All these years later, smoke and mirrors and mistruths. Still the same Siobhan as always. Becoming a mother hasn't changed her a bit.

Shivs fantasy fairytale land. What an absolute joke of a person.

Reactions: 14
Is Swords even a particularly “posh” place to live? Why is she obsessed with portraying that she lives somewhere posh?

Southsider here & never heard of Swords pre slob

Reactions: 5
She seems extra bitter this week. I wonder what tipped her over the edge.

Reactions: 8
I was out in Malahide earlier, and even if she lived on a boat in the harbour, there’s no way she was getting to it in the 25 mins between her stories in sandals and the one in boots. It was bedlam out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was out in Malahide earlier, and even if she lived on a boat in the harbour, there’s no way she was getting to it in the 25 mins between her stories in sandals and the one in boots. It was bedlam out there.
Who in the name of Jesus goes to a gig in Ireland in flip flops??

Is it her first time outside or at a gig?!

What rhymes with "near the castle"? "Shivs an ass-tle"?

• Haha
Reactions: 23