Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Near the castle, beside the sea, I’ll take any childcare as long as it’s free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
😣 ugh I actually know one of the girls in the pic she is lovely, I did not think she would associate herself with SOH 😣 I'd day Shiv was just a tag along..well I hope so

Reactions: 6
Oh so high and mighty I only know 3 of their songs shocked than when their is only three of them like not dressed properly not prepared at all. Lives near the castle ya right. She seems real aggy this week maybe she got her period.

Reactions: 10
😣 ugh I actually know one of the girls in the pic she is lovely, I did not think she would associate herself with SOH 😣 I'd day Shiv was just a tag along..well I hope so
Get that girl to find out everything and report back!!

Reactions: 8
Oh does she know Roisin? 😂

Where did she pick up these rent-a-friends? 😂

Reactions: 4
She seems extra bitter this week. I wonder what tipped her over the edge.
She could prob do with a self care sesh with some of the good value pocket rockets we are on about, great stress relief ☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My guess is daddy o hagan drove close to drop off them bits she probably had in her parents … and baby coco is staying there for the night so she can “train” in the morning and for collection with ned
---
Also are they all Roisin’s again?

Reactions: 8
The 3 songs she knows;

1. Patience - Something EVERYONE in her life needs to demonstrate around her
2. Never Forget (Ned’s Version) - That night in Dubai
3. Could It Be Magic - To get pregnant on a ONS

• Haha
Reactions: 34
By Siobhans metrics I'd say 99% can say we live near the / a castle

Shiv trying to keep it all mysterious/ play the posh persona for her bot followers

Reactions: 21
I bet one of her friends live in Malahide and she’ll claim that’s what she meant when she reads her 10 pages here. “It was so handy that (Roisín’s friend) lives so close to the castle so we could go home and get changed!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Where does she find these ‘friends’?!
She seems like someone that would jump on a night out without being asked or knowing majority of the group (defo not alcohol dependent at all).

I’d say that group had something planned for a few months. Last min Siobhan messaged one of them to ask what they were up to.

Reactions: 6