Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@whocarez couldnt respond as the last thread got locked but I was asking about Jenny Keane not because I have any juicy tea, but basically she had a sex toy on her website that I was intrigued by and I found it on a different Irish website for less than half the price. Just wanted to share the info in case anyone was in the market for some of her toys at a more reasonable price 😂😂😂 I’m all for supporting small businessses but there’s something about these influencers buying products and tacking a mark up on that doesn’t sit right with me.

At least Siobhan has never come out with her own merch or a resell of white label shite. Probably too much work for her tbf
Girl, stop giving half the info, deets about the website please 🙏 and if you feel comfortable, the toy that caught your eye.
---
Girl, stop giving half the info, deets about the website please 🙏 and if you feel comfortable, the toy that caught your eye.
Soz, I see you've answered, thank you kindly
---
Soz, I see you've answered, thank you kindly

---
😂 I love your enthusiasm. Sex toy purchases for all tonight!! I got the elastic game and the endless joy, both from satisfyer and both for less than one of those from jennys website. I also recommend a doxy wand if you don’t have one. It’ll change your life 😂 anyway, back to Shiv before I get in trouble for derailing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
WHO talks about alcohol in the morning??? Slobbers. Regularly. She needs to go to AA, not TT (Take That :LOL: )

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank god she only has that baby for a little bit each week. Ned probably takes her more out of fear for her safety. I would be petrified if my baby was staying with an alcoholic .

Reactions: 8
I took one for the team and listened to the podcast.

Some bullet pints (as our Shiv likes to call them);

🍺 She was the first person in Bally (I am not paraphrasing...she actually said that)
🍺 She had a light bulb moment a few years ago when she realised she could use excel to get the daily average of her weekly calories.....
🍺 Left her job as a graduate grunt doing I.T testing to climb the corporate ladder
🍺 Got a job in recruitment so that she could climb that corporate ladder
🍺 Charged €50 per hour when she started personal training
🍺 Talks about one of her 'friends' who is also a fitness influencer :rolleyes: who has copied her content on numerous occasions and she doesn't know how to deal with it
🍺 Was just oh so happy in Bally and with her life and business that she decided she needed to push herself out of her comfort zone....and have a child....
🍺 Does not....and I repeat....DOES NOT have a relationship with alcohol that affects her personal or professional life
🍺 When she responds to a nasty DM she waits until she can see that person typing and then blocks them before they have a chance to respond

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

🍺 She was the first person in Bally (I am not paraphrasing...she actually said that)
🍺 She had a light bulb moment a few years ago when she realised she could use excel to get the daily average of her weekly calories.....
🍺 Left her job as a graduate grunt doing I.T testing to climb the corporate ladder
🍺 Talks about one of her 'friends' who is also a fitness influencer :rolleyes: who has copied her content on numerous occasions and she doesn't know how to deal with it
🍺 Was just oh so happy in Bally and with her life and business that she decided she needed to push herself out of her comfort zone....and have a child....
🍺 Does not....and I repeat....DOES NOT have a relationship with alcohol that affects her personal or professional life
🍺 When she responds to a nasty DM she waits until she can see that person typing and then blocks them before they have a chance to respond
WOW, WOW, WOW! Fair play to you!
Siobhan is a knob end of

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Alcohol has been her main content lately.
---

Re First person in Bali - Alright calm down Shivtopher Columbus

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Holy God.

It's actually shocking to see how self absorbed she actually is, and how lacking in general awareness?

Dying to know who she thinks is copying her fitness content- what little fitness content she posts isn't exactly groundbreaking? It's usually common sense/knowledge

And what age is she that she does that with people who she responds to?? How about either ignore them or enter into a healthy debate if you've nothing to 'defend'?

Reactions: 29

Ah so she does read her DMs. And she not only reads them she stares at them waiting for them to type like a deranged Psychopath.

"I'm so busy I don't even check my DMs" 🫠

Surely word has spread by now far and wide on what an absolute lying weapon she is!? Surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Can't wait for Sinead's defamation suit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It has to be Sinead or Becca doesn't it!??

Also laughing at light bulb moment over a basic out of the box excel formula to count calories.

OK calm down Shiv Gates.... jesus. Hardly groundbreaking. Laughing at "few years ago" like wtf, excel and its formulas are around for 36 years lol.

Reactions: 24

What a sad little life 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It has to be Sinead or Becca doesn't it!??

Also laughing at light bulb moment over a basic out of the box excel formula to count calories.

OK calm down Shiv Gates.... jesus. Hardly groundbreaking. Laughing at "few years ago" like wtf, excel and its formulas are around for 36 years lol.
Could it be Fliss? Sinead & Becca don’t focus on the same areas as she does & Shiv has never done content on breathwork & mediation (misspelt on purpose because the Begs can’t even spell meditate herself) 😅

Reactions: 18
Could it be Fliss? Sinead & Becca don’t focus on the same areas as she does & Shiv has never done content on breathwork & mediation (misspelt on purpose because the Begs can’t even spell meditate herself) 😅
That's a good shout actually.

Also I don't think anyone would lower themselves to copy a Siobh program. Seriously.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t make content. She only reposts other peoples content and say “x has articulated my thoughts on this so well”

Sure today she said “I want to share some of the water safety tips I’ve learned” and then shared the water babies video. That’s not creating content. If it was every hun who tries to win a free flight or wedding dress would be a content creator

Reactions: 17
Yep no problem - it’s Notino.ie. They have an extra 20% today with a code. I got the satisfyer game for €28 and a fiver shipping. She has it for €60 and €7 shipping!
That’s an amazing website for perfumes too! A lot cheaper.

Reactions: 2